Calling ALL BURNERS!

Buy, sell, or gift tickets for the 2010 Burning Man event

Calling ALL BURNERS!

Postby Lunalove » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:07 pm

It sounds crazy, but hey, I hear the playa calling and I have to try! I want to go to Burning Man, haven't been yet. I have no ticket, no way to get there, only a little american money and some gear along with faith in the goddess.ANY and all help is greatly appreciated!

What I DO have: 2 collapsable hoops, one which is soon to have fire spokes on it, some foreign money, a hiking back pack, good energy, an entire wardrobe to gift to others (I'm leaving the country again soon and don't need it) much gratitude and of course, love.

About myself: I am a free spirited, fun loving, spontaneous happy-go-lucky dance machine with some totally awesome stories to share!!! A 21 y.o. female in Austin Texas.

If nothing else....please send me your good, magical energy!!! I know this can happen!
Much Love,
Luna
Lunalove

Burning Since: 2010

Postby Isotopia » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:32 am

Be always joyous and greatful, for you are where you are meant to be. The Unverse will always provide *love*

Could someone pass me a mop? My self-inflicted bleeding tongue is leaking all over the floor with this shit.
Isotopia

Postby gyre » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:27 am

Iso, why aren't you on the playa?
I'm so disillusioned.

Luna, you still have two days to get everything, and get to nevada.
Still time.
And Procrastination Camp is gearing up now.
None of the members have tickets yet either.
But the requests for early arrival passes is going in tomorrow.
Might be a perfect fit.
gyre

Postby changoloco » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:56 am

Sounds like the playa should've been calling to you about 6 months ago when tickets were cheap. Good luck getting there but, you won't. Why? Because you are a lazy hippie that can't get their shit together to buy a ticket. But, hey, the "universe" will provide right? Oh fuggit, sugggit. I hate hippies.
Live the life you love, Love the life you live
changoloco

hahahaha

Postby Lunalove » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:13 pm

To the above naysayers and other commenters:
Thanks for the support! As it turns out, the Universe DID provide and always will! I had a fucking blast at my very first burn and learned a lot. I met beautiful people from all over the world and spent less than $300 getting there and back, ticket and EVERYTHING. I'm sure you're not happy for me because you waste all your energy hating us "hippies" but thats ok.....I still wish you nothing but peace and fulfillment, in whatever strange form it may come to you. A hippie I may be, but a lazy hippie I am not. I work hard and stay positive so I pretty much always get what I want no matter how late I get my shit together. See you on the playa next year.....and YES, I'll plan ahead in 2011!
Peace and Love,
Luna
Lunalove

Burning Since: 2010

Postby Isotopia » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 pm

<yawn>
Isotopia

Postby bluesbob » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Hehehe
bluesbob

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: AV