Last chance to unload your unused ticket

Buy, sell, or gift tickets for the 2010 Burning Man event

Last chance to unload your unused ticket

Postby Captain Goddammit » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:21 am

I'd consider snatching a ticket in or near Seattle, for cheap, really cheap, to use to make a one-day cameo appearance.
Tickets are just about to be worthless, salvaging a little cash is better than nothing! At anywhere near retail, it isn't worth it, it's already Thursday.
"Whaoomph! Whaomph! Burbbleburbblepattpattpattpatt... WHAAAAAaaoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........!!!"
Top fuel dragster, by Elliot Naess
Captain Goddammit

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: Camp Fuck The Vehicle Passes

Postby gyre » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:38 pm

I need a 2011 ticket.
gyre

BM tixz

Postby Nagual Wind » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Hola:

Como estas tu ?
Bien
Do u have an extra ?
or
Are you simply putting out suggestions ?

Thank you
Paz,
Zdawg
Nagual Wind

Re: Last chance to unload your unused ticket

Postby ibdave » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Captain Goddammit wrote:I'd consider snatching a ticket in or near Seattle, for cheap, really cheap, to use to make a one-day cameo appearance.
Tickets are just about to be worthless, salvaging a little cash is better than nothing! At anywhere near retail, it isn't worth it, it's already Thursday.

Step away from the golden ticket....

because if you do it, then I'll want to and then others will do it then FUCK........ 8) 8) 8)

go safe my friend....
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby Captain Goddammit » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:42 am

I think my time and money is better spent setting up to be able to go all week-plus next year... but if anyone is still sitting on unsold tickets you're fools to hold out for full-price! What you paid and what they're worth now are different things. I'm amazed at the ads still up for tickets at full-retail! Good luck!
"Whaoomph! Whaomph! Burbbleburbblepattpattpattpatt... WHAAAAAaaoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........!!!"
Captain Goddammit

Postby Captain Goddammit » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:44 am

I think my time and money is better spent setting up to be able to go all week-plus next year... but if anyone is still sitting on unsold tickets you're fools to hold out for full-price! What you paid and what they're worth now are different things. I'm amazed at the ads still up for tickets at full-retail! Good luck!
Captain Goddammit

Return to 2010 Tickets