one ticket third tier 250.00 at will call

Buy, sell, or gift tickets for the 2010 Burning Man event

Postby sellingticket » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 am

Hi,
I would like to sell third tier ticket with last four numbers 852N. I will change name at will call to yours. Paypal please. Moved from NY to PDX and ran out of time.
Thank you
Richard Selway
will follow these instructions for ticket sale!

LAST MINUTE WILL CALL CHANGES: If for some reason you have to give away or sell your ticket at the last minute (one week before the event or later), the person you have designated to be able to pick up your tickets MUST have:

1. A letter signed by you, the original ticket holder. This letter MUST state that you have given/sold the tickets to the person now picking them up and have their full name in the letter. Example: I John Doe, sold my two will call tickets to Jane Smith and I'm authorizing her to pick them up.

2. A photocopy of your driver's license and a photocopy of the credit card used to purchase the tickets (you can black out the first set of numbers, just make sure the last 4 numbers can be read). Remember, the full name on the driver's license must be clear. We need to be completely sure that you have given/sold your tickets to the person picking them up.

3. For ONLINE ORDER will call transfer: In addition to what's above, you MUST have the confirmation number.

Thank you
sellingticket

Postby charys » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:29 am

I would like to buy it please!

-charys-
charys

Postby sellingticket » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 am

Ok Lets do it then. If you like you can call me at 607-280-9981
sellingticket

ticket sold

Postby sellingticket » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:12 am

ticket sold