1 willcall ticket available 250usd

Buy, sell, or gift tickets for the 2010 Burning Man event

1 willcall ticket available 250usd

Postby jonomac » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi, I'm flying over from London on Thursday into LA and heading to BM on sunday night/monday morning from Reno.

Unfortunately my mate can't make it due to a family issue so I now have his spare ticket which I'd originally paid for and hadn't collected money for yet, doh!

When I get to Will Call to pick up my ticket I will update the name on the remaining ticket to the buyers and with confirmation emails/photo id details etc as per the instructions listed on this site, hope thats cool?

I'd hope to be paid by paypal so that I can know the money has cleared and at least you have the guarantee that you can claim the money back from them. I'm jonomacx on ebay if you can look up my seller stats on there to prove i'm legitimate!

Cheers, jono
jonomac

Ticket

Postby mourning.cloaked » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Just realised you're flying over from my old hometown! PMd you by the way.
mourning.cloaked

Postby pj and andrea » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:16 pm

we are in la and heading up for our wedding! we can make arrangements for cash when you get off the plane
we are finding tickets for my bride-to-be and I. we will wed at 730 and esplanade on hump day. YOU ARE INVITED!!!
pj and andrea

Postby jonomac » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:40 pm

hey pj and andrea, and mourning.cloaked and the exxonerator, i've sent replies to you on the pm system but they're going into my outbox rather than sentbox, so not sure if you're receiving them or not?

just waiting for mourning cloaked to get back to me otherwise its pj and andrea up next in line, and then exxonerator....

please give me a shout if you've not got the pms, cheers, jono
jonomac

Postby gyre » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Paypal will not protect a buyer in this type of transaction.
gyre

Return to 2010 Tickets