help us make it to our wedding at golden cafe

Buy, sell, or gift tickets for the 2010 Burning Man event

help us make it to our wedding at golden cafe

Postby pj and andrea » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:10 pm

We are looking for a miracle. we refuse to call it off. we have finally raised enough money for our camp to hold our wedding and we are scrambling for tickets. we are looking for someone who wishes to gift us 2 discounted tickets so we can make it to our wedding. we can afford about $300-$350 at the most for the pair. whoever helps us to get there we hope will want to join us at our wedding and partake in the festivities. Black rock bakery will be making our cake, golden cafe, the wine cellar and brc brewery will be providing the best festivities. the wedding will be held on wednesday in the afternoon at 730 and esplanade. whoever donates these tickets at a discount will receive an official golden cafe medallion(i will make sure it is a good one) and we will provide you with 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners cooked by andrea and i at the cafe. this will be a magical time for andrea and myself... a culmination of the power of love and manifestation. we hope you will find it in your heart to give in brc spirit and help us fulfill our dream of our wedding on the playa. thank you to all.
pj and andrea

Postby pj and andrea » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:46 pm

if you are interested in being generous, we are in need of two tickets to get to our wedding and only have about 300 dollars to spend. we know someone will come to our aide. if you are interested in parting with them at a bit less as a gift in the spirit of burning man we could pay you immediately. thank you for your consideration. 702-787-8455 / starrlab4u@gmail.com
we are finding tickets for my bride-to-be and I. we will wed at 730 and esplanade on hump day. YOU ARE INVITED!!!
pj and andrea

Postby pj and andrea » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 am

we are slowly raising more money to afford tickets. anyone interested in helping, please contact us at 702-787-8455 or starrlab4u@gmail.com
we are finding tickets for my bride-to-be and I. we will wed at 730 and esplanade on hump day. YOU ARE INVITED!!!
pj and andrea

Postby pj and andrea » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:47 am

still looking. please call us. 702-787-8455
pj and andrea

Postby pj and andrea » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:20 pm

We got them. Thanx to all see you at the wedding.
pj and andrea

Return to 2010 Tickets