Reintroduction

Reintroduction

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:48 am

Hello all,

My name is John Paul Quilliard. I went to the event in 2007 or something like that. Anyway you may know me as Erri2000, Apok, Mr. Opprotunity, Chief, Queue, and recently as Little Ali. (That is all.)

This is my old thread. viewtopic.php?t=23222&start=0

Now when I started I had only the best intentions. And I apologize to those that got caught in the crossfire of my personal war.

Now you must realize that you may have called those “creationsâ€
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby jkisha » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:25 am

Hey there, welcome to eplaya!

JK

Personally, I hate socks and find no reason anyone on a board would or even should have one. But I posted a welcome because that is what I do for everyone that posts in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

jk
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby swampdog » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:06 am

I don't think Anti-M will grant you a name. (that is, make one up for you)

Some brainstorming:

Saki
Puppeteer
GoldToe
Schiz
FormerlyKnownAs
TheOtherGuy
Jeep (from your initials)
JeePaq (ditto)
PopeJohnPaul
swampdog

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Rising Arms Pub

Postby Shambala's troll » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:52 am

jkisha wrote:Personally, I hate socks and find no reason anyone on a board would or even should have one. But I posted a welcome because that is what I do for everyone that posts in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

jk

I think this is all a swell idea. How about JohnPaulQuilliard's sock as a name? :roll:
Shambala's troll

Postby Lassen Forge » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 pm

After looking at the other link, I'm glad I missed it. Sock posting sock as sock of sock???

I think I have no comment. For if I were to comment, it would not be pretty.

Here's a fuck of a novel idea - USE YOUR OWN NAME. Try that.
Lassen Forge

Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby ygmir » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:28 pm

hhmmmm Eri2000.........seems, somewhere, that name is familiar..........

can't place the threads or details, though.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby gaminwench » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:38 pm

ScaryErri???
gaminwench

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP

Postby AntiM » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Hey, as long as you do not disrupt the board, you're allowed. But if the plethora of socks and disruptive posts return, we'll be back to the same old thing. Neither of us want that. You're smart enough to read the rules and try to follow them. If you have a problem with the guidelines and TOS, please withdraw.

I hope you're feeling better, you did seem to implode.

I am not going to name your sock. I'll be able to see it though, so you may as well let me know when you decide. I'll also give the other mods who know the past a head's up, you surely realize you're on the radar.

Why not stick with Little Ali since that's already here? Why more?
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:48 am

I will just stick with what I have. I like my name.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby AntiM » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 am

Thank you.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:38 am

AntiM wrote:Thank you.

I forgot to say "Your welcome" and thank you.

Let me tell you a little about my character that I am. I carry God's love in me. I also have a body guard in me to protect that love and that is Satan or Lucifer. (And you woke him up!)

Now I have been having a hard time getting people to realize that you can't have one without the other. And if you try to hurt God, Satan will attack. If you try to attack Satan, God will attack.

The most realistic question I have been getting is "Why are you here?" The answer. You prayed for me to return, so I am here. Why would you ask for something you don't want.

The reason I am telling you this is I have no need to hide. So instead of trying to say it with words I will say it in song. I hope this answers your questions.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4[/youtube]

Bless you all.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:42 am

Bay Bridge Sue wrote:After looking at the other link, I'm glad I missed it. Sock posting sock as sock of sock???

I think I have no comment. For if I were to comment, it would not be pretty.

Here's a fuck of a novel idea - USE YOUR OWN NAME. Try that.

That is good advice, you should take it yourself.

I am sure your parents said when you where born "What a wonderful dew drop of love, what should we call this one?" And then your parents said "I know how about Bay Bridge Sue?" :wink:
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Sham » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:49 am

Alrighty then.....

Sham

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:23 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOOXCx2WquE[/youtube]
JohnPaulQuilliard

Re: Reintroduction

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:12 pm

JohnPaulQuilliard wrote:I hope you can forgive me.

That's all that is necessary. The willingness.

And keep being unique. Using your real name, though, is plenty freakish for this crowd. Just stick to one, please. :)
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Re: Reintroduction

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:
JohnPaulQuilliard wrote:I hope you can forgive me.

That's all that is necessary. The willingness.

And keep being unique. Using your real name, though, is plenty freakish for this crowd. Just stick to one, please. :)

Well someone wants me to go with Trinity and some want me to go with AThumper, me I don't really care to hide behind a mask. Thank you for being so cool. Well I have to go pull the strings of my Army of Modern Lovers now. Let the show begin. Waa haa haa haa haa!

(The crowd scatters as an army of sock puppets take over the eplaya)

"Not again!" they yell, "but which one is him, who do we trust! AHHHHHHH!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOYCMPGIeL8[/youtube]

Kidding I am sticking with John Paul Quilliard If I do introduce a character they will be posted by me not another name, like Mister Jellyfish Mister does with Zsu Zsu
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Nitevenus » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:01 pm

After consideration of your 2008 threads where all your personas seem to be competing with each other......how about Sybil?
Nitevenus

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Nitevenus wrote:After consideration of your 2008 threads where all your personas seem to be competing with each other......how about Sybil?

I have a question? How can a writer create a story if they do not understand their characters. Of course they where all competing. A lot where working together. I do not have split personalities and actually I find that very insulting.

I was trying to create a story that I was going to finish on the playa at my camp, but it turned into a "we attack you and you take it" fest and then they expected me to apologize for it. I don't play that. I am "karma". You hit me I hit back times 1000.

So did you see the posts of the dead rats they put up in my thread or the anime of the little girl hanging herself, etc. etc.? I think I had incredible restraint considering.

You should never ridicule someone for being good at something. Especially if the like doing it.

Not mad at you just stating a fact.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby AntiM » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:54 am

AntiM wrote:Hey, as long as you do not disrupt the board, you're allowed. But if the plethora of socks and disruptive posts return, we'll be back to the same old thing. Neither of us want that. You're smart enough to read the rules and try to follow them. If you have a problem with the guidelines and TOS, please withdraw.

You are disrupting the board. That makes you unwelcome. Please withdraw, as promised.

[quote]Now what I will do is wait for a email from AntiM to let me know my name and if I am welcome. A no response will be taken as “Go nuts John do what ever you want.â€
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:14 am

AntiM wrote:
AntiM wrote:Hey, as long as you do not disrupt the board, you're allowed. But if the plethora of socks and disruptive posts return, we'll be back to the same old thing. Neither of us want that. You're smart enough to read the rules and try to follow them. If you have a problem with the guidelines and TOS, please withdraw.

You are disrupting the board. That makes you unwelcome. Please withdraw, as promised.

[quote]Now what I will do is wait for a email from AntiM to let me know my name and if I am welcome. A no response will be taken as “Go nuts John do what ever you want.â€
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Simon of the Playa » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:21 am

JPQ.

i apologize for any slights against you.

I regret that things are the way they are.

please, do whatever it takes to set your soul at ease, you don't need to fight anymore, i don't either.

take this as you will, but i mean it, for the sake of all involved, including the people here on e-playa, please take care of yourself, thats all i ask.

thank you.
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:33 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:JPQ.

i apologize for any slights against you.

I regret that things are the way they are.

please, do whatever it takes to set your soul at ease, you don't need to fight anymore, i don't either.

take this as you will, but i mean it, for the sake of all involved, including the people here on e-playa, please take care of yourself, thats all i ask.

thank you.

Don't threaten me "Camera Man". Show your face or you get no vote. You followed me around and I know what you do. It is over.

People show there respect when I walk as I took the blows and still stand, now stronger every day.

My souls is at ease, but not for sacrifice as I will set the wheels in motion that end the fun forever. 11/02/2011 The clock is ticking. The "Horsemen" already rode and camp waiting for the call. With me Dead or Alive. Plans made and approved by my "Chief" the only one that I answer too. And my "Chief" doesn't have a "voice" that uses words, we are connected.

You need to put your soul at ease Simon or whoever is behind the Simon mask for this post. Enough. Get it, got it, good.
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Simon of the Playa » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:35 am

no mask...no bullshit...just concern for another's well being, that is all.

good luck JPQ. I hope everything works out ok for you...

seriously.

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby jkisha » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:03 am

Thanks for the insight. Immediately after posting that spam notification I totally blocked him. Frankly, I wouldn't even know what to write to harrass that poor guy, he's obviously very ill. I saw your appology too, which I thought was noble; though I doubt it will have any effect on him in his state. Oh well, onward and upward.

SOP: I tried to send you this in a PM but got "That user has placed you on their disallow list." Hmmm....can't imagine what I did to offend, but it does cause me to question much of your credibility as well as the person you warned me about. No need to respond; I'm now blocking you as well. Just don't need the drama, nor giving you the benefit of any doubt any longer.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Simon of the Playa » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:08 am

Kisha, i blocked you a long time ago when one of your opinions about "Breeders" ticked me off to no end...

i will undo that now...i had long since forgotten...my apologies if you felt it was a slight...it was at the time...

anyway, have a nice day, there is no reason not to.

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:18 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:no mask...no bullshit...just concern for another's well being, that is all.

good luck JPQ. I hope everything works out ok for you...

seriously.

Well if it is you then I ask what does "Enjoy your tweak" mean? Hmmmm. Remember FAKE SIMON. No you don't.

There is no soul jumping. If there is my "Cape" will take the "Hit" of bad and I will accept the "Good". Then if you want to BURN that cape at your silly dance on fishy poo lake so be it. But I will not be part of the Charade. Everyone knows. There is not one person on this planet that does not understand what is going on.

I am not afraid and Judgement has already taken place. Those that hate are "Screwed" and swing from the geek. If they don't stop their purposeful evil ways PERMANENTLY. Not fun.

No one has any power to hurt me in the day or night.

So bring it. I named "IT". Tars loves me. Tars sez "He best Daddy I ever had. I no leave JPQ." Tars = Lucifer, Gila sez Nothing on the subject. Gila = Michael

So send it. The three stooges will take the hit and power the love that I create. I will use the "Etah" to "Evol"ve into what I am. (Also backwards game is over. If one word is backwards so must be the entire sentence. Also Opposite Game is over If one word is opposite so must be the entire sentence. So then it retains it's original meaning.

Now I understand why you didn't want "God" running around as a child. You would be afraid that "God" would say "My bar, My car, My girly" and so forth. Or a Paris Hilton type. But we are beyond that.

Have some faith. Put done your weapons and surrender to love.

We are not alone. The aliens are actually old souls. That fly. Some got confused. Much more White then Dark, I am said to say. If this was a photo I would use a Negative as example I see white you see dark. I get it.

I am not worried as the my cape is both colors White and Black. And it grabs at the bad and lets the good into me. My cape, the one I can't take off, the one that attacked so often is now being USED properly.

It is not all about you as I use to say. It is all about love. Love is the common premise. Every story ever told is about love. The gaining of love or the lack of love. Period. It is black and white to me. No race. And it has nothing to do with SKIN COLOR.

As Bear (cook at PSC in AZ) told me "You are the creator." I get it. As another told me "You are Jesus" WRONG! But he is with me. Another told me "It was up to me if I wanted to be the messiah or not." When he said that I wanted to die. Now I realize it is quite the opposite. Enough games. The confusion is over.

I am not going to retaliate. I will seek revenge for future attacks AS I WROTE and I can see any face or think it is anyone, but the proper person will take the hit, not what is being displayed behind a mask.

I take all powers from all. No more "games" to confuse at all. It does not make "the corn grow strong" as the children get the wrong message. You have been deemed not responsible to use them properly. You where supposed to observe not get involved and you where not supposed to PLAY GOD. And the good ones where not supposed to sit by and watch the bad ones be bad. The good ones have the power to stop that. But that is what got everyone in this mess. So no more powers for anyone.

Night time is going to be for SLEEP and rest. Not RAPE and abuse.

No one dies for "Our" sins they die because of others sins. That was big time B.S. Or are all afraid that we will never learn and the cycle of repeat will happen over and over again.

Their is only one tribe. Not many and we all stand together to create a world of peace and love. The Tribe of ONE. One true GOD, that has many names by all religions.

There will be no RAPTURE of one day as that is not going to happen. In my mind I stand on the cloud. Where do you stand?

So no more fake Simon. Show your face or you get no vote.

Also the concept of Dump Miner will never become REALITY I will not let that happen. The movie will be made though as a remind of where we were going. It is a great book, changed the world. (Big pat on my back for that one)
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Simon of the Playa » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:25 am

cool...

Dump Miner is a good book...I hope you get it published and made into a Movie.

Good Luck JPQ in whatever you may want to do with your life...i hope the best for you and yours.

i gotta go get some lunch, even robots need sandwiches.

peace,

over and out.

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:26 am

jkisha wrote:Thanks for the insight. Immediately after posting that spam notification I totally blocked him. Frankly, I wouldn't even know what to write to harrass that poor guy, he's obviously very ill. I saw your appology too, which I thought was noble; though I doubt it will have any effect on him in his state. Oh well, onward and upward.

SOP: I tried to send you this in a PM but got "That user has placed you on their disallow list." Hmmm....can't imagine what I did to offend, but it does cause me to question much of your credibility as well as the person you warned me about. No need to respond; I'm now blocking you as well. Just don't need the drama, nor giving you the benefit of any doubt any longer.

Show your face or get out. You bore me. And why am I mentally ill? You tell me. Why do you say that? And be 100% honest, but you have to show your face to do so.

And when you say "Oh well, onward and upward" do you think you can fly? Why do you think that?
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Return to Introduce Yourself!