Looking to join a camp. Do you have an opening?

Looking to join a camp. Do you have an opening?

Postby atomosk » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Hello all. I'm 27, male, from Reno. This burn will be my 11th in a row. I really want to try something new, with new people. Usually I either camp with Reno friends, or park my tent solo, wander around until I find people I know, and hang out with various groups and camps all week. In doing so, I carry very little while remaining completely self-sufficient. This time I'd like to meet new people to camp with and maybe help out with a project. I don't have the extra funds to pay camp dues though I wouldn't need anything either, but have my hands and an open entry schedule. Anybody have a camp with tent space for a nice guy and attitudes open to meeting new people?
atomosk

also looking for a spot

Postby ireallylikeboots » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:11 pm

I'm also looking for a place to lay my weary brow :) I'd be happy to contribute work, dues, some elbow grease, and maybe even a gumdrop or two!
I'm one of the BM Virgins they talk about on the news. I seek a theme camp & a ride from San Francisco. I'm a 25 y/o M who likes corn flakes and rolling pins. I'd give a description of who I think I am, but I'll be honest and say that I'm honest.
ireallylikeboots

Postby TBZ » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:25 am

Basscamp registration is still open, and welcomes new campers to our home

www.saltdesertcollective.com
TBZ

Return to 2010 Theme Camps