LOOKING TO SECURE DJ Time Slot out on the PLAYA!!!!

LOOKING TO SECURE DJ Time Slot out on the PLAYA!!!!

Postby ccesco212 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Hello Fellow Burners!
My name is Franccesco half of the Production DJ Duo from Miami FL known as SanedracHunter. We are currently looking to secure time slots out on the playa. Please feel free tocheck out our site and Music.

http://www.sanedrachunter.com

Please feel free to forward our site to whome ever you feel would enjoy it. Also if anyone happens to have any info on any camps looking for quality music please contact at

sanedrachunter@gmail.com

Once again Thank you in advance and we are looking forward to sharing our art with everyone out on the Playa.
Much Love
ccesco212

Postby curiousgnate » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:10 pm

ok guess i'll take the lead on this one. snark o meter turned up to 11. every camp with a sound system is currently looking for quality music right now most would prefer shitty quality without vocals and prefer bass that will make their speakers fart. they however wern't looking for dj's in january when they were still letting people sign up to be a part of their camp, people who would actually work to put the whole thing together and help with set up tear down. also please feel free to contact root and opulent as their dj schedules are totally open at the moment. oh and there is a serious lack of dj's this year so be prepared to go from camp to camp spinning your quality music each and every night, i assume you will be getting there thursday and staying in your friends rv. make sure to camp in hushville, and have a great burn.

jeez even i feel a little bit bad about this post but it came from nowhere.
Creating Peace Through Anarchy Every Day!!! Stagger for life!
curiousgnate

Postby geekster » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:16 pm

We'll be having a bluegrass jam, probably Friday, but not set in stone yet. Got any quality bluegrass? Maybe a washboard or a bucket bass?
Pabst Blue Ribbon - The beer that made Gerlach famous.
geekster

Postby curiousgnate » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:18 pm

you know your music is actually good, but you are here a bit late for getting spots. i feel bad, ok well not really about my post, but burningman isn't like most festivals, and the way most djs get to spin is by finding a camp and going to bm multiple times and earning their way into the time slot. its a whole other world where you can be an awesome dj and you won't get to spin cause everywhere is full by this time, and burningman isn't about electronic music its about well that would take a long time to even try and explain. good luck to you and have a great burn
Creating Peace Through Anarchy Every Day!!! Stagger for life!
curiousgnate

Postby Fire_Moose » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:39 pm

curiousgnate wrote:ok guess i'll take the lead on this one. snark o meter turned up to 11. every camp with a sound system is currently looking for quality music right now most would prefer shitty quality without vocals and prefer bass that will make their speakers fart. they however wern't looking for dj's in january when they were still letting people sign up to be a part of their camp, people who would actually work to put the whole thing together and help with set up tear down. also please feel free to contact root and opulent as their dj schedules are totally open at the moment. oh and there is a serious lack of dj's this year so be prepared to go from camp to camp spinning your quality music each and every night, i assume you will be getting there thursday and staying in your friends rv. make sure to camp in hushville, and have a great burn.

jeez even i feel a little bit bad about this post but it came from nowhere.

hahahah
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
Fire_Moose

Postby dj_john69 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:53 pm

No offense but trying to find a dj gig right now is like walking up to Ultra on Saturday afternoon and asking them if they need any dj's. Best advice, bring your tunes and mingle at different sound camps. There's always a open time slot somewhere out there. Good luck. See ya on the Playa.
Fuck you, fuck you...you're cool, fuck you !!
dj_john69

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Root Society & Osiris & BRS

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Being willing to help set up is a plus. How are you with a sledge hammer?
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Return to 2010 Theme Camps