The Church of the Perpetual Party still has some openings...

The Church of the Perpetual Party still has some openings...

Postby CristalArcade » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 am

Are you looking for somewhere to camp at Burning Man 2010? There are still 6 spots left!

Our info page is located here:

http://www.facebook.com/churchoftheperpetualparty

*We Have Officially Been Placed @ 4:30 & CAIRO!!!*

The Church of The Perpetual Party is a collective who believes in the Wonder and Power of the Imagination, and the Ever-Evolving Consciousness of the Human Spirit! We celebrate under the Sun and dance under the Moon, paying sweaty, glowing tribute to The Everlasting Shindig That Is Life! We're working hard to make sure you can play hard while you're with us at Burning Man this year! Our Theme Camp will have it's own LIVE DJ and sound system, solar shower w/privacy curtain, UNIQUE GAMES, plenty of shade in our lounge, fire-breathing demonstrations, neon & L.E.D. lights to brighten up the night, as well as our own mind & mood altering Binaural Beatz BrainWashing Station, with remedies in a variety of "flavors" such as 'Uphoria', 'Einstien's Dream', 'Out of Body Experience', and many more. There's plenty of room for you to set up your tent, open your mind and relax with with the Church of the Perpetual Party!

Please let us know if you would like to be a part of our Congregation )*(
CristalArcade

Postby Mansoon » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Praise be!
Mansoon

Postby warp929 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Hello I'm looking for a camp to join. This will be my first time and I am REALLY excited to go. I've been looking forward to this since I had dinner with some people that went last year. As of now, I am driving up solo with my pickup truck and camper. I camp regularly in the California desert so I should be well prepared. The camper is self contained and has all that I need to survive for a week. I like to have fun and am a really hard worker when stuff needs to be done. I'm also highly mechanical in terms of assembling and repairing most things. I will be posting this on several camps’ threads in hope of getting in to one. Thanks.
warp929

Burning Since: 2010

Reply issues...

Postby CristalArcade » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:02 pm

For some reason my reply messages haven't been going through to possible campers, please email me directly CristalArcadeDesign@gmail.com or on http://www.facebook.com/churchoftheperpetualparty so I can make sure information is being exchanged properly! Yes we do still have spaces left :-)
CristalArcade

Postby warp929 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:45 pm

CristalArcade, I sent you an e-mail to the address above, ealier today.
warp929

Burning Since: 2010

Return to 2010 Theme Camps