Package deal: cheap BM ticket and a ride!

Buy, sell, or gift tickets for the 2010 Burning Man event

Package deal: cheap BM ticket and a ride!

Postby bobushka king » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm offering the deal of the year, a discounted ticket to this years burning man plus a ride out from the northeast. Here are the FAQs about the deal:

So what is the deal?

I have two tickets to this years event and only one person going (me), so I have an extra ticket. Due to the fact that it is a long ass ride I would prefer to have someone o take the journey out there any back with. Six days of driving fourteen hours a day would get old fast solo.

Why do you have an extra ticket?

Because I have friends who like to bail on me :P. The person I was going with got screwed by her work, and all of my other friends either don't want to go or are too broke.

How much for this deal?

I will sell the ticket for $200 (it's a $280 ticket) plus half the expenses to get out there such as fuel, hotels, etc. I figure it'll be around $600 for the round trip depending on gas prices at the time.

So what are you driving out?

A 1999 Ford E150 van.

Will it make it there and back?

No idea, I'm hoping it does. It runs good, but who knows what will happen in 5000 miles of driving.

What can I bring?

As long as it fits in the van I could care less.

What about once we get there?

I'm registered with a camp (Stag Camp) for two people if you care to join. If you want to join up with another camp feel free. This deal is either for the ride/ticket or the ride/ticket/place to stay.

Will you sell the ticket separately?

At the moment no. The main purpose of the reduced price is to get someone to share the driving duties with, sell ing the ticket outright will leave me in the same predicament I'm in now. If I can find someone who needs a ride but already has a ticket I will sell it then.

Where are you coming from?

Northern New Jersey. I can pick you up along the way or come pick you up within reason. I would rather meet whoever it is before hand to get to know them, but if it can't be arranged that's fine.

Is this offer up to anyone?

I would prefer someone around my age (25) but it is open to anyone as long as you're not a pain in the ass or an ax murderer. Male, female, gay, straight, BM virgin, BM vet, doesn't matter to me.

And who are you?

My name is Bobby, I'm a 25 year old guy from NJ. This will be my first BM and I can't wait to get out there. I'm terrible about writing about myself but I can fill you in as needed.

Any other questions or if you're interested just post and I'll fill you in.
bobushka king

Postby pizzamancer » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Dang...No ax murderers. I guess I am out.
pizzamancer

Burning Since: 2008

BM ticket and a ride

Postby mishkaax » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Hi, please let me know if the offer is still on the table. I live in Brooklyn, NY 27 y.o. female, first time going to BM.
mishkaax

Postby bobushka king » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:15 pm

I should of updated this... but sorry, the seat has been filled. See you all out there!
bobushka king

Re: BM ticket and a ride

Postby bobushka king » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:26 am

[quote="mishkaax"]Hi, please let me know if the offer is still on the table. I live in Brooklyn, NY 27 y.o. female, first time going to BM.[/quote]

Just got the news, the person I was going to go with just backed out... that's number three this year. The offer is back up on the table
bobushka king

Postby SilverOrange » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:35 am

PM sent!
SilverOrange

Postby bobushka king » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:42 am

It's about that time that I need to get this figured out... will to make a ridiculous deal on the ticket.

PM me for the details
bobushka king

Postby jimm1909 » Mon May 09, 2011 9:15 pm

bobushka king wrote:It's about that time that I need to get this figured out... will to make a ridiculous deal on the ticket. Vegas Deals
Vegas Promos

PM me for the details

You wouldn't happen to be willing to make a great deal for this year's ticket as well would you? :lol:

-Jim
jimm1909

Return to 2010 Tickets