In real life, I create playlists for classical musical radio stations, and if you like, I can make you a CD or a few CDs of organic music for the soundtrack for your 2010 burn. Just ask.
You can ask for almost anything. Be as specific or as general as you like. For example, you could ask for:
- Music for the drive out or the drive back.
- Music to listen to while you pack.
- Music by a particular composer.
- Music for any particular instrument.
- Music in a particular key, or a particular colour or flavour.
- Blaringly loud music for an art car.
- Quiet music for headphones on the playa.
- Fanfares. Dances. Airs. Laments.
Or, get a CD of the "Chef's Mess." If you know you want some organic music, but don't know exactly what you want, perhaps I can pleasantly surprise you. Just give me some pointers.
Well this is my gift to you. As I get older, I am afraid that people may forget that music comes from breath.... just like people think that food comes from the supermarket. No, food comes from the ground, and music doesn't come from speakers -- it comes from people. And a melody gets its shape from the musicians breath. So I am happy to be a throwback here.
Send me a PM and ask me for organic music. Tell me a bit of what you are looking for. I will send a package to you with regards from Montreal, with hopes that it may it brighten your burn.
for me and my true love will never meet again