Chill/DownTempo/World Fusion DJs?

Chill/DownTempo/World Fusion DJs?

Postby veleda » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 am

hey all!

We're looking for some DJs that are interested in playing spiritually-oriented chill-downtempo-world fusion music on the Bhakti Garden Stage at Burning Man (we've been on the esplanade the last three years).

If you're interested..please go to our website and submit a proposal with your contact info, sample sets, etc.

www.sacredspacesvillage.org
The event proposal list is under 'Core Elements'

luv
the Sacred Spaces Crew
Luv n' Rocket;
Veleda
Sacred Spaces Village
veleda

Postby veleda » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 pm

If anyone know any Chill-Ambient DJs they would like to recommend, please let us know!

We're in a bit of a crunch to get all our proposal stuff in the w-w-w and trying to track down the playa's best CHILL DJs!
Luv n' Rocket;
Veleda
Sacred Spaces Village
veleda

Postby Kaplow820 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:10 am

veleda wrote:If anyone know any Chill-Ambient DJs they would like to recommend, please let us know!

We're in a bit of a crunch to get all our proposal stuff in the w-w-w and trying to track down the playa's best CHILL DJs!

Chill downtempo is my fav music ever!!
Thievery Corporation is my fav band ever, and i have a tat of their logo on my arm!
others i love are zero7, morcheeba, noiseshaper, brazilian girls, kruder & dorfmeister, sooo many more!!

this is kinda funny about this post, cause this year I really had an intrest in being a downbeat/chillout/lounge dj!

So now I have a goal, learn it, go to burning man in the next 1, 2 years, and i'll show you my skills, if I actually get decent at it, but otherwise, i'm soooooo down for it! I have all the music for a 3 hour set, just don't have the DJ skills.....yet! Sooon tho! sooon!
Kaplow820

Postby Kaplow820 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:11 am

veleda wrote:If anyone know any Chill-Ambient DJs they would like to recommend, please let us know!

Chill downtempo is my fav music ever!!
Thievery Corporation is my fav band ever, and i have a tat of their logo on my arm!
others i love are zero7, morcheeba, noiseshaper, brazilian girls, kruder & dorfmeister, sooo many more!!

this is kinda funny about this post, cause this year I really had an intrest in being a downbeat/chillout/lounge dj!

So now I have a goal, learn it, go to burning man in the next 1, 2 years, and i'll show you my skills, if I actually get decent at it, but otherwise, i'm soooooo down for it! I have all the music for a 3 hour set, just don't have the DJ skills.....yet! Sooon tho! sooon!
Kaplow820

Postby Kaplow820 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:13 am

If only I could pick the songs and play em, and someone helped me mix! I practiced picking the songs for a set, and it's a badass mix, i just have to learn how to mix em all together and make it sound good, i'll learn it soon!
Kaplow820

CHECK OUT OUR MUSIC

Postby ccesco212 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 am

Hello Fellow Burners!
My name is Franccesco half of the Production DJ Duo from Miami FL known as SanedracHunter. We are currently looking to secure time slots out on the playa. Please feel free tocheck out our site and Music.

http://www.sanedrachunter.com

Please feel free to forward our site to whome ever you feel would enjoy it. Also if anyone happens to have any info on any camps looking for quality music please contact at

sanedrachunter@gmail.com

Once again Thank you in advance and we are looking forward to sharing our art with everyone out on the Playa.
Much Love
ccesco212

Return to 2010 Art & Performance