Trailers

Bikes, trikes, personal mobility and mutant vehicles - this is the place to discuss general transportation issues. For ride and RV shares, please go to Share Resources.

Trailers

Postby mphotog » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:34 am

Hello,

I am a virgin burner, and we had reserved a 5'x8' trailer to tow with our RV, but UHaul just called to canceled our reservation. They said we are not allowed to bring their trailers to Burning Man. Now I am stuck without a trailer.

Can someone help me? Should I rent it somewhere else and not mention Burning Man (Sacramento?)? Does someone have an alternate place we can rent from in Nevada?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
mphotog

Re: Trailers

Postby Lord Of Ruin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:09 pm

mphotog wrote:Hello,

I am a virgin burner, and we had reserved a 5'x8' trailer to tow with our RV, but UHaul just called to canceled our reservation. They said we are not allowed to bring their trailers to Burning Man. Now I am stuck without a trailer.

Can someone help me? Should I rent it somewhere else and not mention Burning Man (Sacramento?)? Does someone have an alternate place we can rent from in Nevada?

Thanks!

Wait...you're towing a trailer behind an RV? Please tell me you're hauling art or a theme camp out there....
The fox provides for himself, but God provides for the lion - W. Blake (attribution corrected)
Lord Of Ruin

Burning Since: 2017

Re: Trailers

Postby Boijoy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:11 pm

mphotog wrote:Hello,

Thanks!

I understand Budget Rental on Gentry Ave. in Reno will rent. Not sure about Sac. though. UHaul sucks!
don't forget to floss
Boijoy

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Metro Mart

Return to Transportation