DAMMIT BILL !!!

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby ygmir » Thu May 06, 2010 8:54 pm

DAmmit Bill!!

the carpenter set the toilet, ON TOP of the carpet......didn't cut around it........

Jeeze, why is the carpet so wet here?
" I dunno, I set the toilet, and used a new and good wax ring and all".......

Hey, look, the carpet and pad held the toilet up high enough to not touch the wax ring.......imagine.........

Now, I've pulled the carpet and pad and are hoping they dry fast........

at least it wasn't stinky......
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Thecatman » Thu May 06, 2010 9:41 pm

DAMMIT BILL

I hope ygmir has a concrete foundation
I gotta do the same thing
replace the wax ring and linolium floor in the big bathroom
Thecatman

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Postby Snow » Thu May 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Dammit Bill, why do people let carpenters do a plumbers's work.

And Dammit Bill, you gotta lay off that Chicken Sashimi!!!!!!
Snow

Postby Ugly Dougly » Fri May 07, 2010 10:05 am

Damnit, Bill, et alias, why you need a wall-to-wall carpet in the bathroom? It gets wet in there.

In many parts of Asia, the entire room is treated as a shower stall, with tiles and a central drain. Splish-splash, bathtime fun. :)
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Trishntek » Fri May 07, 2010 10:36 am

Ugly Dougly wrote:Damnit, Bill, et alias, why you need a wall-to-wall carpet in the bathroom? It gets wet in there.

In many parts of Asia, the entire room is treated as a shower stall, with tiles and a central drain. Splish-splash, bathtime fun. :)

we had a hotel room in Rome with an "open" shower with a bidet. The room was as you describe with tile all around and draining to the center of the floor. The bidet even had its own shower head attached to a hose.

The toilet and bidet did not drain to the floor drain,,,, DAMMIT BILL! just so ya know
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
Trishntek

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Postby ygmir » Sun May 09, 2010 7:55 am

dammit Bill!!

I'm not sure what I want to do first, here..........

know what I mean, know what I mean, wink, wink, nudge, nudge
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Camp Name: qqqq

Postby oneeyeddick » Sun May 09, 2010 9:14 am

Dammitt Bill !!!

Why did the fat cop wake us up at 7:15 A.M. because "someone" called in a stalker going into our house ???

WTF, and Dammitt Bill !!!

Was this somehow connected to the two bags of horse manure that someone left on the hood of my truck and by the front door yesterday morning ???
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Postby pinemom » Mon May 10, 2010 7:51 am

Maybe you need a fence building party there Oneeyed!

By George...dammitt bill
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".
pinemom

Postby AntiM » Mon May 10, 2010 8:27 am

Trishntek wrote:
Ugly Dougly wrote:Damnit, Bill, et alias, why you need a wall-to-wall carpet in the bathroom? It gets wet in there.

we had a hotel room in Rome with an "open" shower with a bidet. The room was as you describe with tile all around and draining to the center of the floor. The bidet even had its own shower head attached to a hose.

The toilet and bidet did not drain to the floor drain,,,, DAMMIT BILL! just so ya know

DAMMIT BILL! They do things right in Japan, our house had the tiled shower/soaking tub room, and the toilet was in a separate room over by the bedroom. Made perfect sense. There was a small sink in the tub room, and the toilet was made to run cold clean water into a basin on top for handwashing.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby Elorrum » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Just thought I'd bump Dammit Bill. My minor gripes aren't the hill of beans sizeable for the Fuck thread.

I'm worn out. and I'm glad it's the weekend. I piled a garden center full of block and pavers this week, and swept rat shit out from behind every single pallet of block and soil.

Dammit Bill. They didn't teach this class in school.
Elorrum

Postby oneeyeddick » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:41 am

The real Dammit Bill thanks you for the Bump...

(he is a real dude, really he is)
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Postby delle » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Dammit Bill. Thanks for the bump. I needed you.

I've got a minor gripe to air that's been gurgling about in my belly since yesterday. Best it come out here - while it's still uptop - than for it to stick around in my craw and turn to stink.

I got a letter yesterday from the municipality letting me know that my garbage can isn't up to code!

It had been rumoured for the last 2 years that we'd need to upgrade at some point to one of those square wheely jobs... and so we bought one about a year and a half ago. Made sense anyway, to have a big, wheeled one, since the driveway is long and they only come once every two weeks except in the high-summer when they switch to weekly.

But I chose the smallest of the square models.
In blue, so I can tell it from the others all stacked side-by-side at the top of our private road.

And I proudly wheeled my blue small model out there every two weeks -- never more than half full (while my neighbours' larger black and grey models all overflowed).

And now they're telling me that it is TOO small. And must be grey or black, to look like everyone else's.

Fuck, Bill. The machine picks it up fine. I've seen the claws manoeuver it without the slightest hesitation for over a year now. More than that, the sanitation technicians have always smiled at me like everything's just hunky dorey everytime we cross paths. By all accounts they LIKE my smaller blue garbage can.

But now said can is garbage itself. In search of a new métier... a new raison d'être.

Flip the lid on it to collect rainwater (and breed mosquitos???)
Stand-up swimmingpool?
Cut it full of holes and turn it into yet another composter for the forest furries to ransack?

maybe an art car????

sigh....
He soars not high who fears to fall
delle

Postby unjonharley » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:24 pm

delle wrote:Dammit Bill. Thanks for the bump. I needed you.

I've got a minor gripe to air that's been gurgling about in my belly since yesterday. Best it come out here - while it's still uptop - than for it to stick around in my craw and turn to stink.

I got a letter yesterday from the municipality letting me know that my garbage can isn't up to code!

It had been rumoured for the last 2 years that we'd need to upgrade at some point to one of those square wheely jobs... and so we bought one about a year and a half ago. Made sense anyway, to have a big, wheeled one, since the driveway is long and they only come once every two weeks except in the high-summer when they switch to weekly.

A $1 WalMart can of spray paint

In blue, so I can tell it from the others all stacked side-by-side at the top of our private road.

And I proudly wheeled my blue small model out there every two weeks -- never more than half full (while my neighbours' larger black and grey models all overflowed).

And now they're telling me that it is TOO small. And must be grey or black, to look like everyone else's.

Fuck, Bill. The machine picks it up fine. I've seen the claws manoeuver it without the slightest hesitation for over a year now. More than that, the sanitation technicians have always smiled at me like everything's just hunky dorey everytime we cross paths. By all accounts they LIKE my smaller blue garbage can.

But now said can is garbage itself. In search of a new métier... a new raison d'être.

Stand-up swimmingpool?
Cut it full of holes and turn it into yet another composter for the forest furries to ransack?

maybe an art car????

sigh....
unjonharley

Postby Thecatman » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:28 pm

delle wrote:Dammit Bill. Thanks for the bump. I needed you.

Stand-up swimmingpool?

maybe an art car????

sigh....

Not to be taken personally but, you don't live in California do you? :wink:
My cats are cuter than your grandkids!
"We in Arizona (and the rest of the United States) have been more than patient waiting for Washington to act."
"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem."
Thecatman

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Postby delle » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Does Bill operate the sanitation department in California too?

Dammit Bill!!!
delle

Postby FIGJAM » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:17 pm

If you like the contianer, I would egnor the letter and see if they send another.

Did they threaten to fine you or anything?

I'm just against blind compliance. :wink:
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
FIGJAM

Postby delle » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:23 pm

I'd considered going down to our little town hall on monday to enquire about it......

....but unfortunately there was a HUGE tax hike sent out in the same mailing as this little issue.... and I know and respect the people at the front desk of the office enough to realize that this might not be the best time to show up with my beef as they're going to be haggard and weary from abuse from many other directions than mine.

so I'll wait a bit.... Damning Bill under my breath instad of in their ears at the moment

(edited to include a Damned Bill)
delle

Postby FIGJAM » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:33 pm

I would'nt draw attention to the matter at all.

Just use the container and see if there's any follow up.

They may be to busy to bother. :)
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
FIGJAM

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 pm

In this little corner of California ("Heart of the Green Valley"), they own the garbage cans. And the recycling ones (baby blue with a dam in the middle--one side for bottles and cans the other for paper.) And the composting cans. One composting can near my mom's house has a huge hole in the side, and as far as I can tell, no one's called to have it replaced.

Dammit Bill! I just told a totally pointless story!
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 pm

oneeyeddick wrote:The real Dammit Bill thanks you for the Bump...

(he is a real dude, really he is)

So, when is he going to register on eplaya?
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby delle » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Dammit Fish. Bill loved that story!

Our recycle bins are the big wheely square types also -- but GREEN.

Dump everything together. They sort it at the station.

I think what I'll do is ask the picker-uppers their opinion. I'm pretty sure they'll say it's ok.
delle

Postby Elorrum » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:39 am

DAMMIT BILL! Have had this cold for over a week now. feel o.k. sound worse, and nose is a night terror. I watched a documentary on the dead sea scrolls with closed captioning at 2am, dammit, need new glasses, more kleenex.
Elorrum

Postby unjonharley » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Damnit Bill. This is the second day of record breaking cold kere..

Old people have to stay in..Damnit Bill, Now the house smells like old people
unjonharley

Postby oneeyeddick » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:36 pm

DAMMITT BILL !!!

I wish the nurses would give me a warning before they burp my grandma's colostomy bag when I am in the room.
oneeyeddick

Postby graidawg » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:58 pm

dammit Bill is everyone a pervert! in thought if not in deed!
completely unconcerned.
"Savannah" I like it . . . it makes us sound forward-thinking, and not at all like trailblazing, professional-level procrastinors.
the rest of us are in the School of Fukkit. "Eric"
graidawg

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Postby Monkeypoo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:08 pm

DAMMIT BILL!!! This is a funny thread. The burping colostomy bag made me laugh out loud. Fuckin-A and DAMN that BILL W anyway....

DAMMIT BILL!!!! I got used to not having the internet, and now we have it, so now once again DAMMIT FUCKING BILL!!! I AM SPENDING WAY TOO MUCH TIME at the computer.

And DAMMIT BILL!!! I almost tinkled my pants running to the bathroom, ripping at the top button, tearing down the zipper, while doing the OH DAMMIT BILL PEE-PEE DANCE!!!!!

I hate that. *phew*

DAMMIT BILL!!!!! Almost forgot to make my letters BROWN like poo.

DAMMIT BILL!!!! I had to edit a spelling error.
Monkeypoo

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Bahama Mamas!

Postby graidawg » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 am

Dammit BILL! you let me post under the influence again!
Dammit Bill! why did you get me confused and unable to find the quote i was looking for? you no the one about smoking being the most difficult habit to break with heroin being second.
Dammit Bill as the only one of my relatives i like i thought you would at least try and look after me, these people are going to think i am some kind of idiot, not the viking god i pretend to be - and i'm not going to be able to take my longsword to show them i actually i am a mighty warrior.

Dammit BILL
completely unconcerned.
"Savannah" I like it . . . it makes us sound forward-thinking, and not at all like trailblazing, professional-level procrastinors.
graidawg

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Dammit, Bill! Why didn't you correct graidawg's "no" for "know"?
Dammit, Bill! Why didnt' you tell graidawg that Ygmir's got the rights to be the Viking on this board?
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby graidawg » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Dammit bill, I didn't knotice that one :wink:
Dammit bill does this mean i have to be a celt again, I am fed up of the weird patterns i get from fighting skyclad! (besides blue so isnt my colour and i burn very easily and my (edited because i'm not drunk so i'm not sharing THAT)
completely unconcerned.
graidawg

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 pm

DAmmit, Bill! Why didn't you tell me graidawg was posting here while I was posting in Da Bar? I almost signed off without reading his post!
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion