ePlayan pottie sign contributions

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

ePlayan pottie sign contributions

Postby robbidobbs » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:17 pm

Since I haven't posted a new topic in a very long time, I thought I'd post all the pottie signs of years past from ePlaya participants like you!

"I tried and I tried and I tried to, well, you know, like... do my business. But I just couldn't do it. Every time I sat down I remembered that old X-Files episode with that little wormy man/thing that hung out inside the receiving end of the port-o-lets. I just ended up holding it for nine days."
Badger

"When you smell a fart you are breathing air that has been up someone's ass." PJ (where IS that butt-snuffler anyway???)

"Just go in there, mind that the door doesn't hit ya on the back - sometimes there's shit all over it, stir the soup with the magic wand and open the valve. There you go! Now spray it down...good. Now wipe it down and check the ass-wipe."
Zane5100

"Remember the Twighlight Zone episode with the box with the shiny, red, candy-like button that you press to kill someone you don't know and you get $1 mil? Wouldn't it be really funny if the button caused a porta pottie somewhere on the playa to shoot a blast of grey water up someone's ass? And you didn't now about it until you sat on it yourself!"
Apollonian Zeus

Got sign ideas?
Sometimes I just tickle myself.
13 years of doing the porta-potties wrong.
robbidobbs

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Dept of Over-Engineering

Postby Dr. Pyro » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:34 pm

Rdobbs--to answer your question, PJ is in Colorado undergoing chemo treatment for cancer and it looks doubtful he'll make it to the playa this year. Our prayers are with him.

Doc
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Ivy » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:16 pm

He'll be there. I told him he had to or I'd kick his ass.
Ivy

Postby shitmouse » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:46 am

Dr. Pyro wrote:Rdobbs--to answer your question, PJ is in Colorado undergoing chemo treatment for cancer and it looks doubtful he'll make it to the playa this year. Our prayers are with him.

Doc

that's really shitty news.
hope all is well for PJ.
-b
=-=-= \<>/ =-=-=
shitmouse

Return to Experiences at Burning Man