arrest made at 10:00 and Esplanade 2009 HELP

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Postby Kinetik V » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Poor little Spectabillis. Known as the ONLY eplaya moderator to be tossed by public demand, he brings his glass half empty, burnier than thou crusade back to the eplaya to clandestinely clean it of sock puppets and to covertly resurrect the agenda he failed as a moderator to force down our throats back to life all these years later. This Gollum like creature rants on and on about sock puppets with such zeal because he lacked the mental faculties to be able to juggle sock puppet accounts himself. Realizing his shortcomings he tries to take down the things that he secretly loves and wishes he could do himself.

Further reading of his recent lame post indicates a tendency to be stuck in the past in other aspects. He assumes that old adversaries have not changed in any aspect and he continues with the same old attacks that just don't reflect the current reality. If he had his head out of his ass he would know that instead of being a hydraheaded nightmare (little old me, a nightmare? Who knew!)...I am just Kinetic V here, and JamieMK everywhere else. (I'm tempted to change my name here too and may just do so to have one universal profile!)

Back to addressing the earlier post...who gives a rat's ass who used to be here? Burning Man's turnover ratio for participants is huge...and this board is a microcosm of the event so it's no big deal if people come and go. It's the natural evolution of these boards.

And last but not least, the repressed anger / suicide comment. SB, I hold no animosity towards anyone at Burning Man, the 3Playa, or this board. There was a time I did. I hated Badger. I hated Precipitate. I hated Tiara. Fucking hated them. But once I got my head out of my ass and went back and read what they said to me...they spoke the truth. I used that truth to get my life back. Got my head out of my ass, got off of the drugs and meds, left my miserable life in KC walking away from my $100K house, the $35K SUV, and all that shit and rebuilt my life. Now my life is happy, I have one hell of a kick ass extended family that makes sure I want for nothing, I have a great fiancee that I hope to marry at BM, and now I am blessed with an 8 week old little boy who rocks my world every single day. What have you done with your life? Have you changed at all? Your posts still hold the same vitriol as ever. Even Badger has changed...who in the hell thought that would happen? I apologize for running long but you are the one who needs to look in the mirror. I did, I got my head out of my ass and my life is blessed. Yours can be too.
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
When you finally let go, only then will you learn how to live.
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it.
Kinetik V

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Sanctuary West

Postby spectabillis » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:27 pm

i was kickd out? news to me, volunteers, and senior staff who greatly appreciated that i stayed on to transition the new team in.

so look k, stop with the drama already - this sick obsession with me is now fucking creepy so i'm going to post this openly since im a bit concerned about my security. i dont care anymore if you're resentful because staff laughed at your volunteer request to be a moderator. i didnt laugh, and still treated it with a certain amount of respect despite your attitude and behavior towards me. there isnt some evil conspiracy against you, your volunteer request with the rangers was met with the same response. you only have yourself to blame for these things and burningman isnt your therapy group to work out whatever serious issues you struggle with.

i hoped you would eventually either get over it or move on, but its dangerously obvious thats not going to happen. so fair warning, i'm not going to be accomodating anymore. one of the things i tried to make clear with volunteers here is they shouldnt put up with it anymore since my attempts at mitigating them only seemed to feed certain peoples obsessions, and we are not properly trained or prepared to deal with it. so dont do something screwed up like pay for a private investigation on me or harass my employer - you got away with that before, but its not something you want to repeat.

you still need help, get it.
spectabillis

out come the knives.

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:30 pm

yikes, i'm outta here, if you two wanna go all fight scene from Anchorman, be my guest, you're both scaring me.

and thats no easy task, mind you...
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:35 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ci4T_p559E[/youtube]
one nation, under a groove.
Roberto Dobbisano

Postby spectabillis » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:37 pm

sorry, but this is serious.

since he's got a bad history i'm trying to post this openly to give him the incentive to not go there. i cant tell what state of mind he's in, and in the past this is often an indicator of concern. really, your not the only one scared.
spectabillis

Postby Kinetik V » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:59 pm

SB: You have no reason to be concerned about your security. My only reason for paying attention to you at all is because I felt the way you were treating Simon wasn't right, and I chose to speak up...that's all there is to this.

As for your security, you've never done anything to me that warrants anything like that. I've met you at the meet and greet, and happen to like and respect you. That hasn't changed despite our differences in here.

As far as Burning Man goes, I realized I torched my own bridges so I moved on. I'm glad I got rejected from being a Ranger or moderator as I moved on to bigger and better things. Everything happens for a reason, what looks bad at the time can turn out to be the best thing that ever happened. So I harbor no bad feelings towards Burning Man, the staff, the eplaya staff, and even you. I honestly don't.

Now I apologize for being an ass one more time and I ask you to work with me in finding a way to put our differences aside for good. And I will make the request to let Simon and his socks do what they do without fuss. Some of us enjoy their content since we don't have time to run socks anymore over here.
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
Kinetik V

Postby oneeyeddick » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Simon has good socks, and I really like Liz, even though she's a real cunt sometimes.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Postby ygmir » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:32 pm

does that make you a "Lizbian"?........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:22 pm

a LesBro.
one nation, under a groove.
Roberto Dobbisano

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:28 pm

I knew it wasn't George C. Scott as Patton, but somehow I always thought of it.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Postby ygmir » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Roberto Dobbisano wrote:a LesBro.

don't they make toys for, .............
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby ibdave » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:30 pm

spectabillis wrote:sorry, but this is serious.

since he's got a bad history i'm trying to post this openly to give him the incentive to not go there. i cant tell what state of mind he's in, and in the past this is often an indicator of concern. really, your not the only one scared.

Spec is not to far from what WAS going on years ago. Now Kinetic needs to stop pushing buttons. I thought this all got worked out a long time ago. Remember?? Both of you Remember??

Spec, you don't like the eplaya now?? So don't let the door hit ya on YOUR WAY OUT..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby mdmf007 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:Spec....a run down of my socks...

I am Roberto Dobbisano, Liz Estrada, H.G. Crosby, Snowah Zark, ZeroandOne, Adam Link, Jerome Templaugh, and Simon of the Playa.

there, for anyone keeping score.

the difference is a luggage check. since its all cary-on, unfortunately means the rest of us have to contend with yours.

and i would have say the same for you, and pretty much anyone on these boards, i think thats a given.

You must travel a lot too - you post from like 200 different IP's as well.

And WOW! this one drifted.
mdmf007

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: ESD

how many ADD kids does it take...

Postby Simon of the Playa » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:54 am

LETS GO SWIMMING!
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby spectabillis » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:26 am

ibdave wrote:Spec is not to far from what WAS going on years ago. Now Kinetic needs to stop pushing buttons. I thought this all got worked out a long time ago. Remember?? Both of you Remember??

no offense is intended, but you dont have full information, and hopefully you never will.

these things always attract observers, and thats part of the strange nature of drama where it drags others into thier personal issues. so unfortunately its sometimes the only viable option dealing with these people head-on, because they frequently have an underlying desire for public validation.

there's plenty of history here where people had thier own encounters with those who struggle with deep personal issues. yet an unknown relevant example includes a separate situation with someone that cost this place its previous board leadership. this was even to the point where law enforcement intervention was discussed in dealing with them.

so yes, its serious enough. and no, it cant always be dealt well within view of the public.

good morning, and hopefully it doesnt sour your day :)
spectabillis

Postby ibdave » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:41 am

spectabillis wrote:
ibdave wrote:Spec is not to far from what WAS going on years ago. Now Kinetic needs to stop pushing buttons. I thought this all got worked out a long time ago. Remember?? Both of you Remember??

no offense is intended, but you dont have full information, and hopefully you never will.

these things always attract observers,

Everybody always look at train wrecks....:shock: :shock: :shock:

Your right that we don't know, and for the most part don't care.

But years ago behind the scene we were emailing with the 3 of us and agreed to stop. Now Kenetic has blown it and stirred up the shit pot again.. So Kenetic, STOP...
Spec you can leave the reindeer games anytime you want to. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby ygmir » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 am

ibdave wrote:
spectabillis wrote:

these things always attract observers,

Everybody always look at train wrecks....:shock: :shock: :shock:

Your right that we don't know, and for the most part don't care.

But years ago behind the scene we were emailing with the 3 of us and agreed to stop. Now Kenetic has blown it and stirred up the shit pot again.. So Kenetic, STOP...
Spec you can leave the reindeer games anytime you want to. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

IBDave:
if you need a peacekeeper, I can help.

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Kinetik V » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:16 pm

I offer an olive branch to try and resolve this and you stir the pot by making it look like my issues with someone else applied to you! Amazing!

My offer to resolve our differences is still there. If you choose to bury it in muckslinging it's your choice, but if you decide to get serious and quit living 4-5 years in the past you know how to make contact.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving your challenges.
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
Kinetik V

Postby Fire_Moose » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:55 pm

2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
Fire_Moose

Postby spectabillis » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Kinetic V wrote:I offer an olive branch to try and resolve this and you stir the pot by making it look like my issues with someone else applied to you! Amazing!

my last comment wasnt about you, the example was yet another of the many who still struggle with such issues.

there is only one resolution to this kinetic. these indiscretions with people are only resolved by making the necessary changes, and proving it through years of improved behavior and attitudes towards those you developed an unhealthy obsession with. on several recent occasions now, you have publicly apologized to me about your past behavior, yet you continue to relapse. there isnt anything to be done on my part or others, its not our responsiblity to deal with you - were not your therapists and definately not your parents.

so get the fuck off it already and make the necessary changes, or leave to never be seen or heard again. we're all tired of dealing with you.
spectabillis

Postby ygmir » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:00 pm

who can pee higher on the wall?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby spectabillis » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:11 pm

so far your tied with everyone else. but i have confidence you can beat them if you try really hard.
spectabillis

Postby ygmir » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 pm

chuckle.......nice pun..........haha ........touche'..........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Kinetik V » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:41 pm

The only unhealthy obsession I have these days is in making the perfect cracker thin pizza crust. As for therapy, I'm just fine (well I am obsessed with my new son...he's a cutie!) I "relapsed" because you were being an asshole...sorry you didn't like me calling you out on your crap and the way you were treating Simon was crap.

But there's one thing you need to know. I'm not going anywhere. So you have to deal with that. I won't make it easy by going away either like I did with the 3Playa. Oh snap, that's gonna suck for you!

You can thank me for the plonk button that is conveniently located to your immediate left!
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
Kinetik V

Postby spectabillis » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Kinetic V wrote:The only unhealthy obsession I have these days is lurking about the shadows of various places, quitetly watching until i think those people need to put the lotion on thier skin ...

spectabillis

Postby Kinetik V » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 pm

And people thought I had issues? Dude, you're seriously starting to creep me out!
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
Kinetik V

Postby spectabillis » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:44 pm

nice attempt to turn things around, but might want to think why you're more motivated to attack and defense than facing your challenges. granted its not easy, but for everyone's sake it needs to be dealt with k.
spectabillis

Postby Kinetik V » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:50 pm

spectabillis wrote:nice attempt to turn things around, but might want to think why you're more motivated to attack and defense than facing your challenges. granted its not easy, but for everyone's sake it needs to be dealt with k.

Oh great, now we get online psychoanalysis. From an amateur no less who has barely spoken to me in 4 years and only knows me from my posts here. Wow, that's amazing! Dude, you should have patients beating a path to your door! Get a quick license and start rolling in the dough! Online psychoanalysis...The doctor is IN, step right up!

Kinetic V
~~~~~~
Kinetik V

Postby spectabillis » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 am

doesnt take a licensed pro to know you're kinda fucked in the head k.
spectabillis

Postby Kinetik V » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 am

spectabillis wrote:doesnt take a licensed pro to know you're kinda fucked in the head k.

Wow. You never cease to amaze me with the depths of your ignorance and stupidity. Dude, go kick rocks, I don't have the patience to freefall to your level of hate and discrimination. I do have sympathy for you though, being so closed minded makes for a hard life. I hope you seek out professional help as its quite obvious you need it 10x worse than I ever did! Now if you will excuse me you have bored me enough for one day!
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
Kinetik V

PreviousNext

Return to Experiences at Burning Man