your stupid joke here

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby can't sit still » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:14 pm

An old man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato garden, but it was very hard work, as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.
Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty badly because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me.
Love, Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Don’t dig up that garden. That’s where I buried the bodies.
Love, Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That’s the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love you, Vinnie
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby ibdave » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:16 pm

What's the difference between a Hockey Player and Cortney Love??






































The Hockey Player take a shower after 3 periods.......



i know.... i know..... :shock: :shock: :shock:
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
User avatar
ibdave
 
Posts: 3524
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:09 pm
Burning Since: 1998

Postby can't sit still » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:56 pm

“Terry Jones is Welsh, and what Terry has never been able to accept is that the Welsh, a subject people, were put on earth to carry out menial tasks for the English."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... ution.html
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby theCryptofishist » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:53 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7udkWDbHaWM&feature=related[/youtube]
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37421
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Postby theCryptofishist » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:54 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhmnOpoGAPw[/youtube]
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37421
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Postby ygmir » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:02 pm

Cowboy walks into the bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says,
"Honey, this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, laying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says, "If
you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The guy replies, "If you weren't such a bitch, you'd realize I was
talking to the sheep."
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25989
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby littleflower » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 pm

There was a woman who was interested in getting a boob job, so she went to her doctor, Dr. Smith, and questioned him about implants.

He explained that, before you do anything too serious, there is a method that has worked for a lot of my patients. Every morning when you wake up rub your boobs and say 'Scoobie doobie doobie, give me bigger boobies.'

She did this faithfully for weeks and noticed one day that they actually were getting bigger!! she was very impressed.

One morning she woke up late for work and very rushed. By the time she got on the bus she realized that she forgot to go through her routine.

So standing on the bus, while rubbing her boobs she says 'Scoobie doobie doobie, give me bigger boobies'.

The man standing next to her says, 'You go to Dr. Smith?'

'Yes,' she said, 'how did you know?'

He replies 'Hickory dickory dock!'"
User avatar
littleflower
 
Posts: 3377
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:30 pm
Location: rainforest canopy

Postby ibdave » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:14 pm

A Husband takes his wife to play her first game of golf.....Of course, the wife promptly whacked her first shot right through the window of the biggest house adjacent to the course.

The husband cringed, "I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go up there, find the owner, apologize and see how much your lousy drive is going to cost us."

So the couple walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A warm voice said, "Come on in"

When they opened the door they saw the damage that was done: glass was all over the place, and a broken antique bottle was lying on its side near the broken window.

A man reclining on the couch asked, "Are you the people that broke my window?"

"Uh...yeah, sir. We're sure sorry about that," the husband replied.

"Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you... You see, I'm a genie , and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand years. Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. I'll give you each one wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for myself."

"Wow, that's great!" the husband said. He pondered a moment and blurted out, "I'd like a million dollars a year for the rest of my life."

"No problem," said the genie. "You've got it, it's the least I can do. And I'll guarantee you a long, healthy life!" "And now you, young lady, what do you want?" the genie asked.

"I'd like to own a gorgeous home complete with servants in every country in the world," she said.

"Consider it done," the genie said. "And your homes will always be safe from fire, burglary and natural disasters!"

"And now," the couple asked in unison, what's your wish, genie?"

"Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle and haven't been with a woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to have sex with your wife."

The husband looked at his wife and said, "Gee, honey, you know we both now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?"

She mulled it over for a few moments and said, "You know, you're right. Considering our good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but what about you, honey?"

"You know I love you sweetheart," said the husband. I'd do the same for you!"

So the genie and the woman went upstairs where they spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other in every way After about three hours of non-stop sex, the genie rolled over and looked directly into her eyes and asked, How old are you and your husband?"

"Why, we're both 35," she responded breathlessly.

"NO shit", he said, "Thirty-five years old and both of you still believe in genies?"
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
User avatar
ibdave
 
Posts: 3524
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:09 pm
Burning Since: 1998

Postby Thecatman » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:24 pm

A woman is standing nude in front of a full length mirror.
She is'nt happy with what she sees.
She says to her husband "I hate myself, I look old and I'm big as a blimp and I'm ugly. You know dear I could use a few words of encouragement right now."
Her husband replies "Your vision is good."
Thecatman
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:47 pm
Location: Nevada desert 120miles S. of BRC
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Postby can't sit still » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end.




He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.



Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.




When she went to tell Edna the news she said, 'Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love. I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.




'The bad news is, Ralph hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'




Edna replied, 'He didn't hang himself. I put him there to dry..... How soon can I go home?'




Happy Mental Health Day!
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby can't sit still » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:08 am

DEATH OF THE OLD COW

Suddenly, a cow jumps out into the road, they hit it full on, and the car comes to a stop.

Nancy , in her usual charming manner, says to the chauffeur, "You get out and check--you were driving."

So the chauffeur gets out, checks, and reports that the animal is dead but it was old.

"You were driving, so you go and tell the farmer," says Nancy .

Two hours later the chauffeur returns totally plastered, hair ruffled with a big grin on his face.

"My God, what happened to you?" asks Nancy .

The chauffeur replies, "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whisky,
the wife gave me a slap-up meal and the daughter made love to me."

"What on earth did you say?" asks Nancy .

"I just knocked on the door and when it opened I said to them, "I'm Nancy Pelosi's chauffeur, and I've just killed the old cow."
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby misfit » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:51 am

when i die, i want to go like my gramdpa, peaceful and in my sleep.
not like the 3 passengers in the car, screaming........
Be happy while you're living, For you're a long time dead.
User avatar
misfit
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:45 pm
Location: norcal
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: wish you were here

Postby can't sit still » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their

new wives duties. The first man had married a woman from Europe and

boasted that he had told his wife she was expected to do all the dishes

and house cleaning that needed doing at their house. He said that she

took a couple of days, but on the third day the dishes were all washed and

put away.



The second man had married a woman from Asia. He bragged that he had

given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the

cooking. He told them that the first day he didn´t see any results, but

the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the

Dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.



The third man had married an Australian girl. He boasted that he told

her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed,

lawn mowed, laundry washed and meals on the table for every meal. He said the

first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything,

but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see

a little out of his left eye.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby can't sit still » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 pm

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking it the monkey is running wild. The monkey jumps up on the pool table and grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender is livid and says to the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?"

"No. What did that stupid monkey do this time?" says the patron.

"Well, he just swallowed the cue ball off the pool table, whole" says the bartender.

"Yeah, well I hope it kills him because he's been driving me nuts" says the patron.

The guy finishes his drink and leaves.

Two weeks later he comes back with the monkey. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running wild around the bar again. While the man is drinking his drink, the monkey finds some peanuts on the bar. He grabs one, sticks it up his butt, then pulls it out and eats it. The bartender is disgusted.

"Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"What now?" responds the patron. "Well, he stuck a peanut up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it" says the bartender.

"Well, what do you expect?" replied the patron. "Ever since he ate that darn cue ball he measures everything first!"
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:23 am

What is the name of the slit on a pair of Kosher Boxer Shorts?


answer: a Circumvent.
one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2655
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Postby TomServo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:27 am

Have you heard of the new German microwave?


It seats 50.
anything worth doing..is worth overdoing

Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen
User avatar
TomServo
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 am

why are there no famous German comedians?


answer: they killed them all.
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 13856
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby can't sit still » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:22 pm

I think that this thread is the right place for this;
http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/blog/f ... g-machines
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby Thecatman » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:29 pm

A little superbowl joke:


A man was watching the superbowl and kept switching channels
to the dirty movie channel featuring a couple
going at it hot and heavy.
To his wife he said I, I, I don't know if I should
watch them or the game!?
To which his wife replys OH for heavens sake Carl
watch them,
you already know how to play football
Thecatman
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:47 pm
Location: Nevada desert 120miles S. of BRC
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Postby oldsoul » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:57 pm

What's the difference between a hippie and an onion?














Nobody cries when you cut a hippie.
User avatar
oldsoul
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:49 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Postby TomServo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:56 pm

How many hippies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?




None, they screw in dirty fucking sleeping bags.
anything worth doing..is worth overdoing

Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen
User avatar
TomServo
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Yay, hippie jokes!

Postby lonestoner916 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Whats more dumb than a box of rocks??
-The hippie that carries it across the country

Why are hippies like bears? They both hug, eat honey and shit in the woods.

Why do so many hippies live in Eugene, Oregon? There's no work there.

Why did the hippie cross the road? Who else would follow a chicken around?

Where can you hide money from a hippie? Under a bar of soap.
__________________

Why couldn't the lifeguard save the hippie? He was too far out, man!

What do you call a hippie's wife? Mississippi

How do you know a hippy has been staying at your house? He's still there.

What did the hippie say after the drugs wore off? 'Man, this music sucks!'
User avatar
lonestoner916
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Gerlach, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:31 pm

How many arkansas skinheads does it take to screw in a lightbulb?








.......lightbulb?.....
anything worth doing..is worth overdoing

Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen
User avatar
TomServo
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Postby Ranger Genius » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:52 pm

If a tree falls in a forest, and it lands on a hippie, does anyone care?
“We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.”
User avatar
Ranger Genius
 
Posts: 2418
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:07 am
Location: Behind the Zion Curtain

Postby can't sit still » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 am

Bullfrogs & Blowjobs
A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday. After looking around, she found that all the pets were very expensive. She told the clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn't want to spend a fortune.

'Well,' said the clerk, 'I have a very large bullfrog. They say it's been trained to give blowjobs!'

'Blowjobs!' the woman replied.

'It hasn't been proven but we've sold 30 of them this month,' he said.

The woman thought it would be a great gag gift, and what if it's true, no more blowjobs for her! She bought the frog.

When she explained froggy's ability to her husband, he was extremely skeptical and laughed it off. The woman went to bed happy, thinking she may never need to perform this less than riveting act again.

In the middle of the night, she was awakened by the noise of pots and pans flying everywhere, making hellacious banging and crashing sounds. She ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to find her husband and the frog reading cookbooks.

'What are you two doing at this hour?' she asked.





The husband replied, 'If I can teach this frog to cook, your ass is out of here.'
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby Thecatman » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:27 pm

THE POTTY!
A little three year old boy is sitting on the toilet. His mothe thinks he has been in there too long, so she goes in to check on him.
The boy is sitting on the toilet looking at a picture book but about every 15 seconds he puts the book down grips the seat with his left hand and hits himself on top of his head with his right hand.
His mother says "Billy, are you alright? You been here a long time."
Billy says "I'm fine mommy, I just have'nt gone yet."
Mother says "OK, you can stay here a few more minutes. But Billy, why do you keep hitting yourself on top pf your head?"
Billy says "It works on the ketchup."
Thecatman
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:47 pm
Location: Nevada desert 120miles S. of BRC
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Postby can't sit still » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:30 pm

The Burglar
>
>
> A burglar broke into a house one night.
> He shined his flashlight around,
> looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said,
>
> 'Jesus knows you're here.'
>
> He nearly jumped out of his skin,
> clicked his flashlight off, and froze.
>
> When he heard nothing more , after a bit,
> he shook his head and continued.
>
> Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could
> disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard
>
> 'Jesus is watching you.'
>
> Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically,
> looking for the source of the voice.
>
> Finally, in the corner of the room,
> his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.
>
>
>
> 'Did you say that?' he hissed at the parrot.
>
> 'Yep', the parrot confessed, then squawked,
> 'I'm just trying to warn you that he is watching you.'
>
> The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?'
>
> 'Moses,' replied the bird.
>
> 'Moses?' the burglar laughed. '
> What kind of people would name a bird Moses?'
>
> 'The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus.'
>
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby Thecatman » Sat May 01, 2010 8:45 pm

A HISTORY LESSON!!

Most people accept that Ben Franklin discovered electricity with his kite flying experiment.
While most of it true, Mrs. Franklin played a role in it.
One stormy night while the two were in bed
Ben leans over to Mrs. Fraklin and whispered something in her ear
to which she replys "Go fly a kite"

The rest is history
Thecatman
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:47 pm
Location: Nevada desert 120miles S. of BRC
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Postby FIGJAM » Sat May 01, 2010 9:58 pm

One night i got so horny i went out to the playa and flashed two dusty old playa gals........one had a stroke........the other wouldnt touch it.....
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
User avatar
FIGJAM
 
Posts: 7072
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Postby Trishntek » Mon May 03, 2010 12:45 pm

What were Earl Woods' last words to Tiger before he died?







"Son, just play good golf and fuck everything else."
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
User avatar
Trishntek
 
Posts: 3464
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm
Location: Ventura, CA, USA
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests