Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby Kinetic » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:38 pm

I haven't looked at that fucking book except to pick it up and toss it in something to haul it out of the fucked up trailer when I got home.

And I wasn't trying to come across as bragging. Considering all the fucking shit I've been through with my job, preparing for BM, mom's chemo, sick grandparents and the like that I was dealing with, this was really a gift from the gods. I've done so much for everyone else this year that it was nice to have something good happen for me instead of getting fucked over or having to deal with everyone else's fucked up problems. So it wasn't bragging, really it's my way of saying that finally the Karma Gods remembered me. And all is right with the world again...ok at least until my fucking job goes to India and I get to fly over and train my replacement.

Others have fucking problems worse than mine but you wouldn't want to walk in my fucked shoes right now either. What a fucked up mess....and oh yeah, Fuck Yer Day.....
Kinetic

Postby Spokes » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:39 pm

Well then at least you could give us some fucking details besides your fucking knees hurt.
Last edited by Spokes on Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spokes

Postby Spokes » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:40 pm

jpg or two wouldn't hurt either.
Fucker
Last edited by Spokes on Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spokes

Postby PJ » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:40 pm

Ivy wrote:How come this fucking doesn't happen to me? I'm fucking jealous.

Get real: as a girl, you hold 100% of the good cards in that game.
PJ

Postby consumer » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:41 pm

The only funny thing I heard come from a megaphone this year:

"There is no 'I' in 'Go Fuck Yourself'"
consumer

Postby PJ » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:42 pm

Kinetic wrote:...until my fucking job goes to India and I get to fly over and train my replacement.

BTW, did anybody in management put it in writing that you'll get a round-trip ticket for that gig?
PJ

Postby PJ » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:53 pm

Isotopia wrote:So, how the fuck does one get fucking playa dust out of the fucking turbo bearings in their fucking engine?

Playa dust probably had nothing to do with it. Turbomachinery runs hot--at exhaust gas temperatures--and (except for some experimental oil-less ones NASA has funded) is lubed by ordinary crankcase oil. The high temps result in "coking" which is a buildup of carbonaceous material that makes the rotating shaft that connects the turbine to the compressor stick in its housing. Dismantling it is probably not practical for shade-tree mechanics because of the assembly pressures and tight tolerances needed to do it right.

The poor thing gets all the hotter when operating in the desert, but the long struggle up the mountains was probably much worse for it. New, none of that would matter but this last trip might have been just a little too much for an already-coked-up turbo bearing with lots of operating hours.

If dust had anything to do with it your induction air filter and/or ductwork has a major problem that needs fixing. An ordinary air filter should take care of playa dust just fine. Also, don't use cheap shitty crankcase oil in turbocharged vehicles--stick to manufacturer's recommendations or if it's an older vehicle, more modern oils than were available when it was built.
PJ

Postby Kinetic » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:54 pm

Well...the Nikon Coolpix I have sucks at night and I was too busy grabbing a few necessities to worry about grabbing a camera. It happened so fast.

And PJ, yeah, it's a round trip ticket.....
Nothing's official yet but my workplace looks like a fucking ghost town...they had to bring in 20 contractors as the regulars transferred out.

I'm staying put until they say we stay, or if I go I take my 2 months of severance, take a nice trip to San Francisco for a few days for a break, then I come back and get on with things. Until it breaks one way or the other, fuck them.

And details, sheesh she didn't even want foreplay. She wanted things to happen now. It kinda surprised me...I tried to be nice, and she wants it NOW. I wasn't going to argue either, give'em what they want. Nothing more to tell....

Actually it was kinda disappointing because there's so much more than just the basic stuff out there. And that's all she wanted....she would have been a great warm up for the Canadian Beaver Contest....but alas it was not to be this year. Maybe next year...but there's those damn expectations coming up again.
Kinetic

Postby Spokes » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:59 pm

I won't hold it against you this time, flaunting the way you did in front of us fuck challenged and all. Everybody deserves a good spontaneous fucking every now and then. Just don't go thinking this is the beginning of good shit coming your way. OK? But the truth is, I hope it is.
Oh yeah, Fuck your day!
Spokes

Postby stu » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:07 pm

Holy Fuck! I justed watched the moon rise, and it was unfuckingbelievable.

As for fucking on the playa: 0 for 3. It really isn't something I go to BM for. Too much Calvinist repression in me.
<i>What's</i> my fucking gift?
stu

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:13 pm

Kinetic wrote: Maybe next year...but there's those damn expectations coming up again.

Fucking expectations.

Postby Ivy » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:26 pm

Get real: as a girl, you hold 100% of the good cards in that game.

I disagree.

Who dragged who in the fucking aforemententioned fucking scenario?

I want the be the fucker (fuckee?) that gets hauled off and fucked on the open playa. But girls "can't" want that. And come on, there's a very nebulous area between being hauled off and fucked and hauled off and raped.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the fucking I got (which wasn't alot, but I've always valued quality over quantity and it sure was that--although it sure lasted a long time...) but a girl has to have fantasies, you know...
Ivy

Postby Kinetic » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:32 pm

Just to clarify for the fucking record...she grabbed my hand and led me out to the playa. So yeah, girls can "want that", this one did. Being honest it shocked the hell out of me. I mean I live in Kansas City which is like very conservative. So to go out to BRC and have something so spontaneous happen was a total fucking shock to the system.
Kinetic

Postby PJ » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:35 pm

Ivy wrote:Who dragged who in the fucking aforemententioned fucking scenario?

The anonymous girl dragged Kiamix off into the dark. I say he deserved it. (The bastard.)

Ivy wrote:I want the be the fucker (fuckee?) that gets hauled off and fucked on the open playa. But girls "can't" want that.

Bullshit. The greatest girls in the world want that. And every guy I think is worth hanging out with wants a girl that wants that. Girls that want that are an elite minority--for now. Their day in the sun is fast arriving.

Ivy wrote:And come on, there's a very nebulous area between being hauled off and fucked and hauled off and raped.

The tiniest bit of communication defines the difference between the two.

Ivy wrote:Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the fucking I got (which wasn't a lot, but I've always valued quality over quantity and it sure was that--although it sure lasted a long time...) but a girl has to have fantasies, you know...

Good place to act out some of those fantasies. If they don't quite work out, oh well, try again.
PJ

Postby PJ » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:36 pm

Kinetic wrote:...she grabbed my hand and led me out to the playa...I mean I live in Kansas City which is like very conservative. So to go out to BRC and have something so spontaneous happen was a total fucking shock to the system.

Normally, in Kansas City this scenario on plays out when one of the participants is bovine.
PJ

Postby Ivy » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:36 pm

So yeah, girls can "want that",

I'm talking about the opposite.

If you were female, and a man came up to you in the same scenario, I think the situation would be a bit different.

It's just that sometimes I get tired of being the instigator.

Oh, and I'd hate to get introuble with Jane for not including in this post: FUCK!!!
Ivy

Postby PJ » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:38 pm

Ivy wrote:...sometimes I get tired of being the instigator.

Males get bored with continual rejection. Call it 'resignation' or call it 'giving up', whatever. After enough years most of 'em just get passive.
PJ

Postby Ivy » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:02 pm

After enough years most of 'em just get passive.

Fuck, PJ, I don't want 'em THAT old! :)
Ivy

Postby PJ » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:08 pm

Ivy wrote:
After enough years most of 'em just get passive.

Fuck, PJ, I don't want 'em THAT old! :)

Some are that old in their teens.
PJ

Postby Ivy » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:14 pm

Some are that old in their teens.

Yeah, I know...

but how old is that in cow years?
Ivy

Postby Halo Joe » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:34 pm

Ivy wrote:It's just that sometimes I get tired of being the instigator.

Uh, well, next time you want to be instigated ... oh, fuck. Never mind. (HAR!)
You were burning long before you stepped into this fire. -- EB
Halo Joe

Postby Halo Joe » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:35 pm

PJ wrote:
Ivy wrote:...sometimes I get tired of being the instigator.

Males get bored with continual rejection. Call it 'resignation' or call it 'giving up', whatever. After enough years most of 'em just get passive.

Excellent point, PJ. (Not that it's one that aplies to me. Nope, no way, uh-uh...)
You were burning long before you stepped into this fire. -- EB
Halo Joe

Postby PJ » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:07 pm

Ivy wrote:how old is that in cow years?

"Barely legal."
PJ

Postby PurpleKoosh » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:14 pm

Ivy wrote:I want the be the fucker (fuckee?) that gets hauled off and fucked on the open playa.

I think that can be arranged. ;-) Now, shall I drag you with or without the able assistance of my boyfriend?
Anything purple is mine. Anything else can be dyed or painted.
PurpleKoosh

Burning Since: 2003

Postby nipples » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:36 pm

Ivy!
you fucker!
making me spray
out of teats i now want to grow

"how old is that in cow years?"

dplat splat wrapt phlerpat
spling zing splat wrapot
zipt snart plawg wirt
nipples

Postby nipples » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:46 pm

"if this fucking bucket tips one more time i am out of here"

mrs. oleary
chicago. illinois usa
nipples

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:50 pm

nipples wrote:"if this fucking bucket tips one more time i am out of here"

mrs. oleary
chicago. illinois usa

cows, fire, and cussin' all wrapped up on one nice little package. fucking brilliant.

Postby Jane Eric » Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:59 am

I got nothing. I'm just enjoying the fucking convo.

Nobody gets in trouble for not fucking in the thread, Ivy. I'm just trying to encourage more fucking. Is that so wrong?
Jane Eric

Postby Spokes » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:10 am

Making the world a better place, one fuck at a time.
Spokes

yo fucko

Postby shitmouse » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:17 am

fuck me in the goat ass mang.
fuckle me pink!
=-=-= \<>/ =-=-=
shitmouse

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion