Goth Gamer camp, Center camp - Needs people fast.

Postby POWERCHAIR » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Last edited by POWERCHAIR on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
POWERCHAIR

Re: I would avoid this camp

Postby ronaldlupe » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:35 am

theCryptofishist wrote:
Learn2Burn wrote:This camp has had two separate groups of people quit last year. One of reasons being her husband kicked a member in the face among other things.

I could go on forever on all the bridges this camp has burned but I think i made my point.

Sadly, I'm not sure. The disjointed and repetitious prose could be a result of upset or of awkwardness in a lie.

Perhaps we should brainstorm on what to do if you are camping with a psycho and you are unable to negotiate some sort of peaceful detante. Does one go to the rangers? pack up and escape? I will say this: what a dreadful burn it could be if this is true. If someone kicks you on playa, feel free to press assault charges. We don't have to put up with that.

(edited for clarity and additional content added.)

is there any people monitoring this..well just good luck to them, hope they got a good result in case..

Postby curiousgnate » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:37 pm

hey guys i stopped by this year and got my 80s goth groove on, even though i am not nor will be, or have ever been a goth, i thoroughly enjoyed your camp and dome and tunes. good times, balloons are fun. keep it up. you guys rock, er I mean super bonus goth points to all!!!!
curiousgnate

Previous

Return to 2009 Theme Camps