BURNING TAROT 2009

BURNING TAROT 2009

Postby magdalen23 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:50 pm

hi - i've been getting some emails and i think people have been reading about last year's Burning Tarot - hold on folks, it's different this year! sorry for the confusion. here is the FAQ:

WHERE IS THE NEW BURNING TAROT DECK FOR US ALL TO DOWNLOAD FREE, DANGIT MISS MAGDALEN???
Well, uh, it's a double tarot deck, so it's taking me twice as long to finish. That is my excuse! It will be done and online for your downloading pleasure by August 14. www.burningtarot.com will be the location.

CAN I ORDER/PURCHASE A DECK?
Nope. Against B Man rules. you can download yr own and find out what yr local printer (or Kinko's) can do with it.

WHERE'S YOUR CAMP THIS YEAR?
2009 Burning Tarot: it's all about the confusion. we have asked for perimeter placement (on a roadside) of the Hushville village, but we don't know if the folks at Hushville will place us or accept us.

if not, we will set up someplace in the suburbs. or someone else will offer us some prime real estate without asking for cash. we're a small camp, and we're, well, how would you put it? "poor," that's the word.

WHEN WILL YOU GIVE READINGS?
Readings will be given whenever we're around, plus 1-3 pm Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Burning Tarot workshop (beginners on up are welcome -- will happen regardless of weather) is Thursday 4-5:30. we'll discuss how to read Double Tarot, along with basic Tarot and whatever anyone wants to talk about.

check WhoWhatWhere (burning man schedule) plus online events calendar for updates. or email us/check our site.

WHAT'S ALL THIS ABOUT BURNING TAROT IN AN ART SHOW TAKING PLACE IN AN ABANDONED NURSING HOME??
Also, we are at the Manor House art show inPortland Aug 14-24. milepostfive.com -- click through to "Manor of Art" details. lots of parties, openings, bands, etc.

HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE?
details, or to receive email updates about everything: burningtarot.com and <b>magdalen23 att gmail.com</b>.

DO YOU READ TAROT OFF-PLAYA?
yes.
magdalen23

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: Burning Tarot

Postby Ugly Dougly » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:02 am

Any games of Tarot Poker?
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Token » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:19 am

Tarot bridge is a blast to play.
Token

Burning Since: 2001

Postby magdalen23 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Tarot poker is on: if you think you can really ante up.
magdalen23

Postby magdalen23 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:24 pm

i'm off the eplaya for a while --- if you want to download the deck, find out where Burning Tarot weill be, etc etc,

check out http://www.burningtarot.com

thanks

miss m
magdalen23

Burning Tarot implodes.

Postby magdalen23 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 pm

...but then it comes back to life,like a phoenix.

an update to let y'all know that we will not be in lovely Hushville, but we ain't sure where we will be yet.

we'll put up some of our new Burning Tarot cards as artwork on the fence outside CEnter Camp Cafe,, along with our camp location...

... and aug 14 the deck appears at an art show in portland... and online...

and if you use the deck to play poker, ya can't do it for money, you know, like, Burning Man anti-commercial rules. you could ante up with a packet of Emergen C maybe.
magdalen23

Placement

Postby veleda » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 am

Hey there!

Not sure where you guys will be.. but would love to keep in touch.

We are thinking of hosting Divination Drop In hours from 10-12 pm or from 9-10 pm. We have Healing Hours fro 1-7.

Can you let people in your camp know?

also.. SS Village would totally take you guys in.. We need an oracular contingent in our village!

We have healers and visionary artists galore but not so many diviners!

Luv
Veleda
veleda

PLACEMENT!

Postby magdalen23 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:18 pm

thank you - i will come check out your camp! do you know your street map location?

BURNING TAROT HAS BEEN PLACED...

we will be in the Rocket Crew camp around 6:30 and B-ish, around the perimeter of that camp somewhere. we have a little Burning Tarot sign. also events posted but they will probably say Hushville on them, which is incorrect. oops.

so, come find us if you like.

despite INSANE computer problems galore, i think the Burning Tarot deck, in all its glorious silliness (and my bad design, i'm not a designer) will be avail for download as scheduled on Aug 14.keep yr fingers crossed and say weird prayers for the burning tarot!! woo.
magdalen23

2009 Burning Tarot deck available for yr downloading pleasur

Postby magdalen23 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:56 pm

http://www.burningtarot.com

download, print, give readings, enjoy.
magdalen23

Return to 2009 Theme Camps