VJ meet and greet - Burning Man 09

Postby Stickygreen » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:09 am

calling all video geeks! calling all video geeks!

Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Time: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Street: center camp

Video artists of black rock city, lets get together, and meet each other. there is a host of Camps planning on using our services for the entertainment of there patrons this burn. Opulent Temple will be hosting VJ, as with Root Society, Robot Heart, Visionary Village, and possibly Philadelphia Experiment.

let's get together at Center Camp late afternoon on Wednesday so we can all meet up and get to know one another, maybe even fill in a few last minute gigs. plan to see other inspiring artists sets and such. Or maybe you just want to talk shop with the rest of use video nerds.

I put the time as 3-5PM, but as most of you know Playa time is kind of a loose reality... 5PM is the cut off time, the meeting may continue for longer if people want, just if your out and about and can't make it for 5, I'd suggest abandoning the trip to center camp.

I'll make sure I'm there around 3PM, so just look for a guy all covered in playa dust..... I'll probably be wearing goggles to, can't be anyone else out there with goggles, right? oh, maybe I'll bring my laptop, cause that would be a useful tool... so look for the dusty guy with the laptop.

can't wait to go home.....
)'(
Stickygreen

Postby gyre » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Victory in Japan?
gyre

VJ Set

Postby Hottlotus » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:36 am

I have an Awesome VJ Set that is unique in every way. I didnt have time till now to seek a 45 performance, if you know where I can be accepted where they have projectors running, and a DVD for images, all set up, let me know. By the way id look for you but there will be quite a few dusty guys with goggles and a laptop at centercamp. So try to wear something that stands out.. Like a pink hat or something ;) Lets see if we can seek out if anyone has an open slot to play a VJ set. :)

Cheers,
Raven
Hottlotus

Return to 2009 Art & Performance