Interviews about BM experience in SF Aug 3-Aug 8: GIFTS!

No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.

Interviews about BM experience in SF Aug 3-Aug 8: GIFTS!

Postby Comrade Juicy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Looking to interview three people around the them of evolution

1. Art Car owners who view their cars as sprititual (to span the chasm of technology and spritutality), or religion and evolution.

2. Someone who has attended BM for more than 6-8 years who can talk about the evolution of BM as they have experienced it.

3. A cook at BM for a camp, and how he/she struggles with convenience v. natural or organic, to expand on the evolution of food in general and food at BM.

FREE BOTTLE OF ABSOLUTE VODKA GIVEN TO ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE ME AN ACTUAL INTERVIEW THAT I CAN TAPE AND USE ON AIR! Email me @ comradejuicy@hotmail.com if you can be in SF next weekend for 1-2 hour interview, perferrably while working on your art car or shopping (or making your food list), etc.
Comrade Juicy

Postby swampdog » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:46 am

I see no one has responded to this post in a week, unless you've gotten PMs. I would recommend finding the people you want on the playa. Go around and find art car camps and interview around. Find some big camp and ask if you can visit the kitchen. I understand the desire to set these up in advance, but I think you'd have more fun, better understanding, and an overall better result. You'd probably save money on vodka too.
swampdog

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Rising Arms Pub

Postby swampdog » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 am

Doh! Didn't read the whole headline, you're looking for content this week. Still, I think you'd be better off deferring and gathering your info on playa. You are going, right? If not, you should, it's the only way to really get a good feel of it.
swampdog

Postby Comrade Juicy » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Hey, thanks! I am going and definitely am going to get (or try) to get content on the playa. (And at the Reno grocery store on Saturday, too bad I heard the Empire store doesn't have much). I was just hoping to get part of it done in advance and edit it so I can do this and still have lots of playa play time;)
Thanks for the reply and if you see me there (in Comrade Juicy attire, fully el wired up a night!) pls introduce yourself!
Comrade Juicy

Postby swampdog » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Good luck. I often wear the hat you see in my avatar, maybe we'll meet up.
swampdog

Return to Get Involved!