Stiffy Lube in 2009?

Stiffy Lube in 2009?

Postby Detox the Clown » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:31 am

Any word on 2009?
Detox the Clown

Postby bigbluedoggy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Feeling desperate already??? ;-)
If everyone is special... no one is.

I do believe I will go to Burning Man...
bigbluedoggy

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Destiny Lounge

Postby KestrelSF » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:47 am

Last year our camp was right across from the Comfort and Joy camp and one of our group did a DJ set there one night. It was interesting because the Stiffy Lube tent wasn't set up the Comfort and Joy tent had become the de-facto gay boy play tent. They had made a point to set up a separate tent just for such purposes but it was either not used or spilled over into the main tent. Our DJ later commented that he considered it a compliment to his spinning abilities that some people got up from getting head to dance. There were also some interesting moments to watch when some str8 folks would hear the music from outside, wander in, then glance over to see the debauchery and then would sloooowly dance out of the tent so as to not look totally un-PC by fleeing in terror. (I did notice one couple where the BF didn't quite make it out and his GF had to come back and drag him out lest be sucked in, or off.)

From what I gather from listening to some of the C&J folks, they wouldn't have minded SOMEONE having set up the Stiffy Lube tent as they were aiming for a space that was a bit less, well, hard core. From what I hear, the Stiffy Lube tent was available for use, just lacked volunteers to take responsibility to get it shipped out and set up. (And C&J peeps were already quite busy setting up lots cool stuff of their own.) I would imagine this would involve renting a good sized truck and getting a group of big strong hunky men together. (And some Lesbians to actually set up the tent, cause Lord knows the men probably wouldn't wait till the tent was up to start...)

I don't know who you should contact, but sounds like the materials (big honkin' tent) would be available if some one was motivated enough to take on the task of organizing tent set up. Makes you wonder what the Stiffy Lube supply list must look like... "100 gallons of lube, CHECK! 6,000 condoms, CHECK! 5 slings...." or what you'd see if you looked at the sides of the tent with one of those CSI blacklight thingies.
KestrelSF

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Paradise Motel

Postby Napalm Demon » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:26 pm

KestrelSF wrote:I did notice one couple where the BF didn't quite make it out and his GF had to come back and drag him out lest be sucked in, or off.

That's understandable - I often find partying with queens to be far more fun than partying with most of my ex-gfs. If only I could just get past that part dislike of penis' I'd so change teams just for the better parties. :lol:
Napalm Demon

C&J was great.

Postby curiousgnate » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:10 am

comfort and joy was great last year, i just wish as im sure they probably did that the main tent was more of a dancing type vibe then a full out slam bang orgy. the side tent did not hold enough people, and the voyeurs liked doing it it full lighting with djs spinning. there were a few times i just want to dance with my fellow queens, and there was no room, i would have trampled on people fucking madly. asses in the air. hopefully stiffy comes back this year and c&J can be the great dancing space it should be. I had a great hour long penis massage there, and got manscaped the first night, gotta get that shit under control for the week.
curiousgnate

Postby Isotopia » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Any word on 2009?

Yes, don't piss on the playa.
Isotopia

No Stiffy Lube 2009! But another one is starting up.....

Postby Anpu2001 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:12 pm

I just found out from the organizers that Stiffy Lube is gone for good. She got really upset about not being taking care of by all the sugar daddies and playa bois on the playa. She got "Red" marks on the moop map too much. So they gave up. See you have to participate too!

So....here's the rumor i heard.....there will be a new place starting this year......on the downlow.....on a off street....in the back in the dark.....i heard with a good selection of playasexualis-play-space toys too, none of that doing it on the crowded playa floor or having girls watch!
More later when i dig for more info,
Mars aka Julie the cruise director
Anpu2001

Postby Detox the Clown » Fri May 01, 2009 9:02 am

Looking forward to details!
Detox the Clown

New Play(a) Space is a cumming.....

Postby Anpu2001 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Yeah, there will be a new Homo/Playasexualis play space this year! I'll post the location when i get it!
I heard they might have some events too! Biggest dick contest? I'll Fluff for that!
Anpu2001

Postby oneeyeddick » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:25 pm

There is no contesst for that with me around.

I will conquer any "spitting" contest that comes my way also.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Burning Since: 1996

Postby treetiger » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Dear folks,

Last year I did a bike run to find out about stiffy lube and (of course) there was a no show on that. When C& J said "yes" to "side tent orgy DNA donations fund drive including dinner theater and dancing", they also let me post it at the information booth at center camp(the one with all of the addresses and computers). Whome ever has info on the 'New place for DNA donations, sling rides, butt slamming and cock slurping" please post it A.S.A.P. at the info booth computers. If we exchange information so that our guys can find out more easily then we can all have at each other and enjoy some nights to remember with a song in our hearts, a smile on our spunk spattered faces, and a temperary ailment that makes us walk a little funny for a while. Best wishes to all---Randy :mrgreen: :D
treetiger

Postby rob1981sac » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 pm

I am looking to join a queer camp, 28yo from Sacramento
Send me a mesg if ur interested
rob1981sac

Postby Absolut Jeenyus » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:18 am

:shock:
-AJ )'(
Absolut Jeenyus

Postby bigbluedoggy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh my! Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas any more!
If everyone is special... no one is.

I do believe I will go to Burning Man...
bigbluedoggy

Camp Name: Destiny Lounge

Postby goathead » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 pm

bigbluedoggy wrote:Oh my! Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas any more!

Quick BBD, back to the bar before they find a leash your size.
goathead

New piggy Play space on the playa!

Postby Anpu2001 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:07 pm

it's called the Downlow club and will have lots of play space, they're planning events already and will be posted by the end of this week!
Anpu2001

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

Postby Anpu2001 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:20 pm

The Downlow Club at 3;oo and biology, hours 6pm to 2am, i hope they allowed space for the bikes!
Anpu2001

really

Postby curiousgnate » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:07 am

that is so not red light
I will be hoping that cnj still have a tent for fun.
3 and anything is not good peeps
hello does any one pay attention to where things happen.
3 and whatever other than esplanade is like tourist destination and tourist camping.
curiousgnate

Aaaahhhh too bad!

Postby Anpu2001 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:24 am

At least they got a place to set up that big tent! and are trying...
Evolution into a New club!
You'll miss out on the GH's and the sling, Stiffy Lube is gone for sure; I havent heard anything from CnJ, but i prefer not to have women watching and people dancing on me while going at it!
Have fun!
Anpu2001

any News on the C&J Play tent?

Postby Anpu2001 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:04 pm

It was interesting because the Stiffy Lube tent wasn't set up the Comfort and Joy tent had become the de-facto gay boy play tent. They had made a point to set up a separate tent just for such purposes but it was either not used or spilled over into the main tent. Our DJ later commented that he considered it a compliment to his spinning abilities that some people got up from getting head to dance. There were also some interesting moments to watch when some str8 folks would hear the music from outside, wander in, then glance over to see the debauchery and then would sloooowly dance out of the tent so as to not look totally un-PC by fleeing in terror. (I did notice one couple where the BF didn't quite make it out and his GF had to come back and drag him out lest be sucked in, or off.)

Is Comfort and joy making another Play tent this year? Any news?
Anpu2001

Re: any News on the C&J Play tent?

Postby KestrelSF » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Anpu2001 wrote:Is Comfort and joy making another Play tent this year? Any news?

I don't think you can expect a Jiffy Lube style full on 24/7 non stop blow and go service center. From what I hear, they have a pretty full schedule of activities planned out, many are very sex positive ... I just wouldn't expect it to be an orgy tent.

For example ...

http://playajoy.org/?p=1751#more-1751
KestrelSF

Postby Boijoy » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:45 pm

:: shaking head ::: Boys,, boys,, boys,, I just LOVE you all to death !!
:D ok,, back to lesbo land now....
don't forget to floss
Boijoy

Camp Name: Metro Mart

Postby theCryptofishist » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:34 am

Yes, getting the brains sucked out of your head by a purple jellyfish beats or al seckx any day of the week.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Re: Aaaahhhh too bad!

Postby Slutsy_Goat » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Anpu2001 wrote: but i prefer not to have women watching and people dancing on me while going at it!

I had great fun at C&J in 2008, both on the dance floor and in the puppy pile in back. Great DJ's, cute boys, comfortably sexual atmosphere! I thought it was awsome that there was a few women peppered in there! I felt it was a sign that they were truly OK with...~ahem~ The "other activities" that was going on there. The women were just chilling-out and chatting with friends, sometimes with guys going at it right next to them!

I see very little difference if a woman is watching. A voyeur is a voyeur. You're not hooking up with them directly, so what does it matter? You can go to a men-only sex club any day in the default world. Burning Man does things a little differently, and I LIKE that!

I wasn't much of a fan of Stiffy Lube. I went to it back when it was still Jiffy Lube. The experience had flavors of furtiveness and it was a LOT less empowering than my experience at C&J.
Slutsy_Goat

Postby curiousgnate » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 pm

as far a last year goes cnj was great. I did however want to dance and couldn't because there were peeps fucking madly everywhere and I would have put my foot good knows where. As far as girls watching go away I say. As far as fucking in the light, well I just went next door to the darker tent. Every night sometimes twice, once three times. the hour long penis massage was wonderful, i even cried as i was getting rid of bad juju. Jiffy lube or whatever you want to call it did have a different feel, but i loved it as well. I hope this year cnj has the side tent again and the dance floor is left for dancing. as there is another camp for all out fucking I am assuming cnj will be more event specific and the great camp it has always been! I tip my hat to them and their positive message about gayness that they espouse!
curiousgnate

Postby Etrit » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 am

Any one have updates on a replacement camp for Stiffy Lube?
Etrit

Postby curiousgnate » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:28 am

read the thread you are posting in, cnj maybe and another one
curiousgnate

yEAH RIGHT?

Postby Anpu2001 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:15 am

"Event Name: Stiffy Lube
Description: hey guys - word is in... Stiffylube will be coming back this year as an UNREGISTERED CAMP - somewhere around the 8:30 corridor.... OMG right? Now we have the DownLow club... C&J... and our old reliable!
Date: Tuesday, 09/01/09
Start Time: : 12:00 AM
Duration: All Day
category: Adult Oriented
Hosted by / Event Location: Stiffy Lube 8:30 Corridor somewhere (from event list)
Camp Location: (from camp placement list)
Date screen scraped: 08/26/09" quoted from Tribe

[b]Some posted the same thing last year! I spoke to the owner of Stiffy lube and they said it's no more! We'll just have to wait and see....[/b]
Anpu2001

Re: yEAH RIGHT?

Postby KestrelSF » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Anpu2001 wrote:"Event Name: Stiffy Lube
Description: hey guys - word is in... Stiffylube will be coming back this year as an UNREGISTERED CAMP - somewhere around the 8:30 corridor.... OMG right? Now we have the DownLow club... C&J... and our old reliable!
Date: Tuesday, 09/01/09
Start Time: : 12:00 AM
Duration: All Day
category: Adult Oriented
Hosted by / Event Location: Stiffy Lube 8:30 Corridor somewhere (from event list)
Camp Location: (from camp placement list)
Date screen scraped: 08/26/09" quoted from Tribe

Some posted the same thing last year! I spoke to the owner of Stiffy lube and they said it's no more! We'll just have to wait and see....

Some one may be setting up SOMETHING, but unless some one has secretly gone out with a crew of people to repair and sort out the old tent, then the Stiffy Lube tent will most certainly NOT be coming this year.

Too much 'who is gonna do this for me' not enough 'how can I help make this happen'.
KestrelSF

new playa sex tent

Postby Anpu2001 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 pm

The Downlow Crew tried to get the Stiffy lube tents, but alas they were gone already. So they got a new tent, set it up, and named it; "BLOWLA" for the glory holes!

"Whatever BlowLa wants...BlowLa gets....and Baby....Blowla will blow you!"
Anpu2001

Next

Return to 2009 Theme Camps