The anthropologist is in....

Postby DaddyMassive » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:36 am

To be sure to be certain
DaddyMassive

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:39 am

I don't even have Celtic toes. Primarily a Mediterranid/Alpid hybrid. And I run on regular gas.
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby oneeyeddick » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:46 am

Nothing here explains why everyone in my family has 4 nipples.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Postby ygmir » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:11 am

then, you're not related to 'Monsieur Scaramanga'

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Because of the paucity of written records, the scope of Celtic settlement across Europe has not been easy to establish. One feature already mentioned that is strongly associated with Celtic blood lines is red hair; a great majority of people in the world who have red hair will be found to have a Celtic ancestor. But that feature is not uniquely associated with the Celts, so the spread of Celtic people in such areas as present-day Germany and Scandinavia has not been accepted by all authorities. During World War II, a discovery was made that only recently has received meticulous research. A couple of doctors in medical centers in England noticed that there was a feature of Scots and Welsh soldiers wounded in battle that was not present with English, Germans, and other nationalities. The former frequently had a big toe (or great toe) that was the same length as the next toe; all others had great toes markedly longer. They marked that down for research after the war ended, but it was only a few years ago that definitive research was done that has led to a remarkable discovery. They found that there were burial sites across Britain where the skeletons were completely of one ethnic group, such as Celtic burial sites on islands along the Scottish northwest coast, and pre-Celtic burial sites in southern England. Results from studies of those burial sites showed that to a 95 probability Celtic remains had a big toe the same length as, or shorter than, the next toe, while pre-Celtic remains had a big toe longer than the one next to it. That study was expanded to cover burial sites in other parts of Europe and Asia, with the same results. Because the so-called Celtic toe can disappear after many generations of intermarriage, it is not a necessary condition to having a Celtic ancestor, but it is a sufficient one: if a person has the Celtic toe, he or she is almost certain to be of Celtic descent.

http://www.electricscotland.com/familyt ... /celts.htm

NOT my foot:

This also true of Neanderthal, but not Cro-Magnon skeletons.
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Postby SilverOrange » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:01 pm

oneeyeddick wrote:Nothing here explains why everyone in my family has 4 nipples.

SilverOrange

Postby oneeyeddick » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Actually, yes I am !!! (she's hot, and that's how I lost my virginity when i was 12 )

I only have to go back 4 generations to find inbreeding on my family tree.

The kin folk were all deep in the hills, in West Verginny.

most of the males in my direct line have "faux" nipples down on thier bellies....I do.

I have two aunts who have webbed toes, one only has it on her pinky toe to the one next to it, the other is complete.

It doesn't help her swim better though.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Postby SilverOrange » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Man, be glad your family got the fuck out of there. I spent a week in a place called "Booger Holler" in WV last year. That picture could have been taken by me. Fucking scary.
SilverOrange

Postby Simon of the Playa » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:49 am

OED

i have the answer to your four nipple question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRom1Rz8OA

it's obvious that YOU are a direct descendant of the big G.W.

congrats.
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby oneeyeddick » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:18 am

that would explain the third testicle also...thanks !!
oneeyeddick

Previous

Return to 2009 Theme