double threads...

Use this space for bug reports or to discuss site functionality and statistics.

double threads...

Postby wedeliver » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:24 pm

It might be a work in progress, but "burner discrimination was moved from Politics & Philosophy to Open discussion. It looks like the original in Politics and Philosophy was not deleted after the move. It has more hits and replies then the one in open discussion. Is this a test?
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby wedeliver » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:04 pm

i must be trippin. I think the thread "look up" is also in 2 places and what is so cooool is that posts in one are also in the other... wow...pretty neat colors.. and patterns. The copy that says moved, in Share Resources says there are 0 replies yet there are replies...that is special.

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby Dork » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:47 pm

Links, please! They may have been moved incorrectly by a moderator.
Dork

Postby wedeliver » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 am

Dork wrote:Links, please! They may have been moved incorrectly by a moderator.

thread name: "burner discrimination" was moved from Politics & Philosophy to Open discussion

thread name: "look up" from open discussion to Share Resources (that is an interesting move)

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby Dork » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:20 am

I believe they were moved the other direction in both cases, actually. When they were moved a "shadow" thread was left behind for the benefit of anyone who went looking for it in the old location.

Both links point to the same thread, so nothing is going to get lost and you won't see the same topic twice when you do a search.

btw, when I ask for links to a problem it's not just that I'm lazy, though that is a part of it. I want to make sure I'm looking at the exact same thing you are so there's no confusion.
Dork

Return to Site Function