Looking for people from Camp Fur Bar or was it Furry Bar

Looking for people from Camp Fur Bar or was it Furry Bar

Postby Birthday Girl » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:40 pm

Met some really cool people from Camp Fur (or Furry) Bar on Sun morning dancing on the Giant Duck MV at the PInk Pussycat Camp.
I wish I could remember everyone's name...but I do remember there was a girl named Sabrina. She was from San Fran and had beautiful blue eyes.
And a guy named Damian who lived in Mexico. If you know these people or now how I can get in touch....PLEASE PLEASE contact me.
I exchanged info w/ Sabrina...but I lost her contact info.
Thakns!!
-Jennifer
Birthday Girl

FUR BAR!!!!

Postby senorflaco » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Wut up Jennifer. Hey I was burning with that camp! Just saw Sabrina a week ago, she came to new york! I'll get your post to her.
senorflaco

Birthday Girl it's Sabrina - STOKED

Postby Sabrina » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:55 am

After years of having 2 best friends who are obsessed with the color pink, even going so far as having a pink washload - you are the chick, in about 5 seconds flat of meeting you, that turned me onto the color!

haha, it is soooo rad and so perfect that this comes around, i was bummed i didn't get your info but here we are, 2 weeks before NY decom, and we are in touch. Say you're going - I'm flying in and our crews will have to meet up. In any case, we will probably have to stay in touch.

Do you have photos? ps. it was Brandon from Mexico!!!!!!

XxSabrina
They must find it difficult, those who take authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority...
Sabrina

So you found eachother!

Postby senorflaco » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:17 pm

It's all good Sabrina, you didn't need me after all. Ha!
senorflaco

Return to 2008 Theme Camps