THE HUGE HAND

THE HUGE HAND

Postby Toolmaker » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Anyone get to play with this thing? It was totally awesome and it was really nice to be able to use it. I was really into the control glove thing which was amazingly easy to use after only a few "test" moves. Hats off to the crew and I hope you bring it back next year. Please consider adding some flame effects to the fingertips or sumthin. Friggin awesome machine they have. If anyone has any info on the builders/crew or their website or the actual name of the piece pls share it here in the thread.
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker

Postby RedheadBarbie » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:46 am

It's called the Hand of Man. I saw the artist demopnstrate it. Quite amazing. PM me if you'd like pics of it.
RedheadBarbie

Postby Timezone LaFontaine » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:21 am

It took me a few days to find out the times when it was operational, but I finally did get to see it in action. Can I assume the crew will have the rest of the giant robot built in time for next year? :twisted:
Timezone LaFontaine

Burning Since: 2006

Postby couglite » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:46 am

This was one of my favourite things...
couglite

Postby Intubater69 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Timezone LaFontaine wrote:It took me a few days to find out the times when it was operational, but I finally did get to see it in action. Can I assume the crew will have the rest of the giant robot built in time for next year? :twisted:

That would be awesome! Hell, it would be bigger then the Man. Maybe they could build thunderdome bigger for the 2 of them.
I get to drive the ambulance how fast?!!

SailMan
Intubater69

Return to 2008 Theme