Thanks Bitches

Thanks Bitches

Postby wedeliver » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Wow, what a week. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

From around the world I met people who put the most incredible amount of effort to camp with me for a week. From Brooklin New York, To Sidney Austrialia, London England and that mother fuckin' artist who is from Holland, WHERE THE FUCK YOU FROM!

THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU ALL..

now fuck your day!

see ya next year!

ps. and all our guests from the Pacific Northwest, thanks for keeping the bathrooms clean.
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby BitterDan » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:22 pm

Did you ever make it to the Moonshine Tavern?
Camp FuckIt + MT - 7:15 & D (maybe)
BitterDan

Postby Captain Goddammit » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:38 pm

THANK YOU so much for the tail lights that got my boat through DMV inspection! Woulda been nice if they'd said ANYTHING about that brand-new requirement... But your trailer lights worked perfectly and I owe ya' big-time. Thanks!
"Whaoomph! Whaomph! Burbbleburbblepattpattpattpatt... WHAAAAAaaoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........!!!"
Top fuel dragster, by Elliot Naess
Captain Goddammit

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: Camp I'm going to Hawaii Instead

Postby wedeliver » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:22 am

BitterDan wrote:Did you ever make it to the Moonshine Tavern?

I do think I stumbled through your establishment, but didn't spend much time. I don't think I made it to that side very often. The conditions being so bad I spent more time on the 3:00 side.

Captain Goddammit wrote:THANK YOU so much for the tail lights that got my boat through DMV inspection! Woulda been nice if they'd said ANYTHING about that brand-new requirement... But your trailer lights worked perfectly and I owe ya' big-time. Thanks!

We just happened to be at DMV the same time as you and the opportunity arose to lend a hand to your effort. But truly the thanks goes to you Captn' for building and bringing your artistic effort, without it BRC would not be the same.
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby grogling » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 pm

[quote="Captain Goddammit"]THANK [size=18]YOU[/size] so much for the tail lights that got my boat through DMV inspection! Woulda been nice if they'd said ANYTHING about that brand-new requirement... But your trailer lights worked perfectly and I owe ya' big-time. Thanks![/quote]

um... tail-lights have been a requirement for anything, especially running at night, for a while now.

-g-
grogling

Re: Thanks Bitches

Postby oFZo » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:59 am

wedeliver wrote: that mother fuckin' artist who is from Holland, WHERE THE FUCK YOU FROM!

:lol: :lol: :lol: (Dutch too.)
Too many puppies
with guns in their hands.
oFZo

Return to 2008 Theme