Did BMORG member, Will "Mr Klean" Roger, Assault a

All things outside of Burning Man.

Did BMORG member, Will "Mr Klean" Roger, Assault a

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:46 pm

I heard a rumor about Will "Mr Klean" Roger, the head of Burning Man's "DPW," and I was wondering if Action Girl, or one of BMORG's other PR flacks, could confirm its veracity:

Apparently, Will recently assaulted a woman out at 80 Acres (or one of the other Gerlach-area properties that BMORG members are using the profits from Burning Man to buy for themselves), beat her up and pushed her head-first into a "burn bin." The woman is now suing Burning Man, and so (in order to avoid any more bad PR for the event) Will has been asked to step down from his post--for now, at least.

So, Action Girl, 'fess up: is this just a rumor or is it the truth?

Postby Alpha » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:19 pm

Don't feed the troll.. don't feed the troll.. don't feed the troll... oh I can't help myself:

Isnt' this considered libel, to initiate a rumor such as this without any evidence? I mean, if a person wrote this in a letter to the editor of the New York Times about a popular senator (are there any?) one might well imagine that person finding themself at the business end of a lawsuit. Is there no way to control unsubstantiated, malicious rumors?

okay I said it now Don't feed the troll.. don't feed the troll.. don't feed the troll...
Alpha

Thread frozen

Postby admin » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:51 pm

This thread is crossposted from another created by the same user months ago. It is one of a series of direct, personal attacks on various individuals, and is in violation of the TOS and Community Guidelines.

This thread has been frozen.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion