HeartBurn (Indiana/Ohio)

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

HeartBurn (Indiana/Ohio)

Postby poosie_kat » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:09 pm

I wanted to let all you wonderful people out there looking for someone in (relatively) East Central Indiana and/or West Central Ohio know that there is a Yahoo Group started to discuss anything and everything. We have members in Muncie and Indianapolis, Indiana and Cincinatti, Ohio right now and we would all love to hear from you. If you would like to help on a project or have a project that you need help on, just say something. Some of us are trying to get a mini to full-blown burn/compression/decompression together and would love your help and any way that you can possibly help (including ideas, venues, skills, etc.)

You can find us at: heartburn@yahoogroups.com

Just mosey on over and said Howdy!
poosie_kat

Postby Immersed » Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:45 pm

That group isn't showing up on a yahoogroups search! :(
When is your event planned for btw?
Immersed

Talk to me

Postby poosie_kat » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:04 pm

It's there, I'm sure of it. heartburn@yahoogroups.com :D

Well, about an event, we're trying to get an estimate of how many people are out there (locally), what other ideas people have (we've got quite a lot of ideas, but ideas do not an event make...all the way that is.) Right now I'm really just wanting to find more midwestern burners to talk to, plan with, and all that jazz.

Please try to find us on yahoo groups again, I would love to hear more from you and anyone else that you know.

Ape-Rule
poosie_kat

Postby Immersed » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:12 pm

Alright, cool. It's showing up now!
Immersed

Return to Regionals & Events