seeking a camp.

seeking a camp.

Postby smlswhl » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:29 am

hi. i did not think i would make it to burning man this year b/c there was someone ill in my family who needed my help. they're doing well enough now that i can make it.

i am seeking a theme camp, as i won't be able to get everything together that i need since i had not planned to go. so i need some help, but will also give it; i am happy to contribute time, energy, cash. i would camp at entheon village if they were still open, if that give you an idea what i am looking for: psycho-spiritual experience in the playa bardo. i am also, not surprisingly, interested in art and am a practicing/exhibiting artist.

notes:
i have an extra burningman ticket also which i could trade as part of the energy exchange.
this would be my first burn.
it would be awesome to also have a ride -- and a way to obtain and transport a bike.
i am on the east coast, but can fly to anywhere.

i know i ask a lot and the time is oh so near. i would be a positive addition to any community. let me know if you might have a place for me... please pm me. thanks!
smlswhl

camp

Postby reality » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:05 pm

We have room if your willing to contribute. We have a large camp layout and 10 o clock and Fairlane. We are a large sound camp, but we will not always be playing music. We have a few art cars, one being a double decker bus with stage and bar. You can check out the camp layout and memeber on this page. www.myspace.com/ellipsis2007
reality

Red Nose District's still accepting campers

Postby boenobo » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:47 pm

you're welcome to join us at the Red Nose District. see http://www.rednosedistrict.org for our scoop.

Boenobo

Boenobo the Klown

Circus Metropolus
GOOFERMAN
Bohemian Carnival
Crazy Maze
Sand By The Ton
boenobo

Return to 2008 Theme Camps