Percusssionist looking for bands/DJ's to Jam with

Percusssionist looking for bands/DJ's to Jam with

Postby davemeyler » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:28 pm

Hey all, what's up.... BRC is almost here baby! I am bringing my gear (congas/timbales/percussion stuff) to BRC this year and want to hook up for some live music jams. Also into playing behind a DJ if it grooves... I will have my gear and mics and stuff. Love playing salsa, latin jazz and sick funk beats until the sun comes up. I am open, if it grooves I can add some afro-latin chops behind it and get it moving. Let's hook up. Thanks for all who responded to my post like a months ago, I am going to hit y'all up at BRC for sure.

peace
davemeyler

Postby The Chinese » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:33 pm

Hey Dave-

come by Transmorphagon at The Wheel and 8 O'clock. We'l have a complete setup backline and everything to tear the roof off. Will be a blast. Would love for you to come play with us!!!

Todd
The Biggest Distraction... Funk On the Playa, Live uncut Funk, TheBomb, Comin at you from the Transmorphogon, 500 Kilowatts of Pure Funk Power. You Will be groovin'. So when yer sick of the Boomp Boomp of the Burn, come down to the T-Dome and Learn....
The Chinese

Postby Spicy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:19 am

Debase Camp (7:30 and Dart) has many musicians. We're planning to have many jam sessions on our stage. Feel free to come by and play with us!
Black Rock City Combat Club
Where martial artists train, share, and compete on the Playa.
http://brc.cc
Spicy

Return to 2008 Art & Performance