SMALL BAND OF SECOND AND FIRST TIME BURNERS

SMALL BAND OF SECOND AND FIRST TIME BURNERS

Postby mixdavej » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:54 am

GREETINGS WE ARE A SMALL GROUP FROM TUCSON ARIZONA ... I ATTENED BM LAST YEAR AND IT CHANGED MY LIFE!! I HAVE BANDED TOGETHER SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND ARE RETURNING TO THE PLAYA THIS YEAR ...BUT UNFOURTUNATLY THE PEOPLE I CAMPED WITH LAST YEAR ARE "KEEPING IT SMALL" I SUSPECT THIS IS BECAUSE MY FRIEND IS NOT BRINGING HIS ART BUS" NEVERTHELESS WE HAVE ALOT TO OFFER A CAMP ...OUR RESIDENT SHAMAN AND RESIDENT HEALER BAMBU GURU ...DJ DAVID JEFFFERY ... MANY OTHER BENIFITS ... WE HAVE OUR OWN POWER... SHOWER DJ EQIPMENT ECT... WE ARE JUST LOOKING FOR SOME OTHER LIKE MINDED BURNERS TO CO-HABITATE WITH ...CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE BY SEARCHING MY EMAIL mixdavej@yahoo.com ADD ME ALSO FIND MR. BAMBU GURU ON MY TOP FRIENDS ALONG WITH MISS ALANA LUNA ... HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU ON THE PLAYA !!! LOVE AND MUSIC !!! DAVID JEFFERY AKA MIXDAVEJ
mixdavej

check it

Postby reality » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:47 pm

You could join us. myspace.com/ellipsis2007 talk to reality
reality

Mal-Mart theme camp still accepting people

Postby shaunleeosullivan » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:36 pm

hey there, we are still looking for a few others to join our interactive theme camp MAL-MART. check out our website for more info.

www.mal-mart.org

let me know if you're interested in joining.
shaunleeosullivan

Mal-Mart theme camp still accepting people

Postby shaunleeosullivan » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:37 pm

hey there, we are still looking for a few others to join our interactive theme camp MAL-MART. check out our website for more info.

www.mal-mart.org

let me know if you're interested in joining.
shaunleeosullivan

Return to 2008 Theme Camps