Dragonfly Artcar Sound Machine for your Theme Camp Party

Dragonfly Artcar Sound Machine for your Theme Camp Party

Postby djflow » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:31 pm

We have a terrific artcar that we would like to gift to the BM community for camp parties, playa events, etc.

Our artcar is a converted box van (like a UPS truck). On one side is a pumping dj station with a great sound system. Dragonfly wings extend out about 20 feet on both sides. Compound eyes cover the front of the rig. And.... Dance floor up top with clear plexiglass floor for wonderful viewing from in the car and a dance pole up top to.

Great for pole dance competitions, any day party, weddings etc.

This is the Dragonfly's third year on the playa. See pic's at www.fixxxationstation.org
djflow

Postby alt12 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:12 pm

well you are totally invited to Sangria Soundclash at Mission Country Club. We throw this party every year on Thursday at 4:20....here is a youtube video from our party last year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpZMGz0oxM8

its always a lot of fun and we usually have multiple DJs and percussion and we just drink a shitload of sangria....not sure where we'll be placed this year but we'll be int the guide...
alx
alt12

Burning Since: 2003

Re: Dragonfly Artcar Sound Machine for your Theme Camp Part

Postby Box Burner » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:37 pm

djflow wrote:We have a terrific artcar that we would like to gift to the BM community for camp parties, playa events, etc.

This is the Dragonfly's third year on the playa. See pic's at www.fixxxationstation.org

there is a gallary but no pictures. :(
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

Box Burner

Postby angryeunuch » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:45 pm

Dude, that thing looks SICK!!! I'll keep an eye on this thread to see where it ends up. I certainly will give you a visit on the playa!
angryeunuch

Postby transgirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:36 pm

What luck. You could make some money off it and rent it to the person from another thread looking to rent an art car. It would be her wildest and heavily flamed dream come true. ANd you could make a little change for maintenence/improvements/repair when she (or excuse me, her "friend" returns it).
transgirl

Postby btmayo79 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:45 pm

Hey fixxxators! I have a couple of North lake dj's that are interested in playing a couple of sets as well. We should start scheduling on the camp wiki soon I guess.
I'll get on them this week to start to hammer out the details. Can I get the specs on the sound, that's the first question I get when I've brought it up.
btmayo79

Your car may be perfect!

Postby wildistheway » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:33 am

Hello,

I just posted a need for an art car with B I G sound for the 1000 person human sky art sculpture event called Redwood Resurrection on Wednesday from 6:30 until sunset. Are you interested? Please let me know.

see: http://playacal.burningman.com/view_ent ... e=20080827

Thanks,
SkyDancer
"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -Helen Keller

WILD IS THE WAY!
wildistheway

Return to 2008 Theme Camps