Kostume Kult ... looking for costumes to gift

Kostume Kult ... looking for costumes to gift

Postby Josh-n-Cody » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Glorious friends... Kostume Kult enters its 7th year of 'costuming the naked' in need. The annual lightning has yet to strike and no major costume haul has yet been had. We have never gone so long without a sufficient costume trove acquisition--- Alas, the playa has yet to provide.

Shouting out to all you lovelies to consider sending us your unused costume clutter or asking your friendly local costume shop, theater group or hipster thrift store if they'd like to support the cause.

As many of you know, Kostume Kult freely gives hundreds of pounds of donated costumes and colorful fashion items to all comers, every day from our esplanade Kostume Dome. No returns necessary, no barter, no favors requested--- just gifting... Based in NYC, we throw numerous fundraisers and collect stuff all year in pursuit of this glorious and ridiculous mission and would dearly appreciate your help.

If you've got stuff, we have a CA address to ship to or you can bring it by on-playa. If you are friendly with your local costume shop, here is a one page glossy you can print and give to them:
http://www.kostumekult.com/donate/costumes.pdf

Any questions, leads or to DONATE! - please let us know!

XO—Cody and Costume Jim
4x4Cody@gmail.com, costumejim@gmail.com.
Josh-n-Cody

Burning Since: 2008

Postby Kitty Dingo » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:00 am

I'll bring some stuff to you on playa.

shoot! and I just got rid of some good things too . . .

Kitty Dingo
Kitty Dingo

Postby whitelily » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:09 am

I will definitely bring you costumes on the playa and if I have time during my chaotic week in la before bm I will definitely attempt to scrounge up some donations as well. Keep up the good work! : )
whitelily

Postby DragginLady » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:51 am

I have a couple fo good things for you I will bring with me
DragginLady

Return to 2008 Theme Camps