Legality of a "Soapy Massage" theme camp with dona

Legality of a "Soapy Massage" theme camp with dona

Postby transgirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:14 pm

I'm wondering people's takes on this idea I have.

If I'm ever single again, I'd possibly want to do a "Soapy Massage" camp. It would be open during certain hours, posted by sign, and perhaps a pic of me as well, so people can decide whether they would like to come back. I would also offer a drink with a possible client if they walk in and still need time to decide after seeing me to talk for awhile.

This will of course, have no bath as it would in Thailand, but perhaps a massage table, lots of warm soapy water, towels, minimal or no clothing, a discrete area sectioned off by sheets, and clean sponges for removing the first layers of grime/playa before the "hands free" session where it will involve soapy water, and well, me. :)

It will be a dream come true for me... for a number of deviant reasons. Whether or not things end, um, "happily" will be between clients and I...

But I was thinking of a "Donations" basket for satisfied (or not) visitors to leave whatever they want (except feces/urine or other bodily fluids). Complaint, praise and suggestion letters are acceptable, as are any other misc gifts. No MONEY.

Any thoughts on legality of this type of theme camp considering the "Donations" basket?

---I'd still want to massage without the basket, if it wouldn't be acceptable.

Oh yeah, and men only. I'd also probe all potential participants whether or not they have special ladies in attendance who would destroy my camp while I'm out or knife me in my sleep.
transgirl

Re: Legality of a "Soapy Massage" theme camp with

Postby Zulegoona » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:52 pm

I can’t speak to the legality of your idea but it would seem with your concern,..

transgirl wrote:Oh yeah, and men only. I'd also probe all potential participants whether or not they have special ladies in attendance who would destroy my camp while I'm out or knife me in my sleep.

and what you hope to get out of doing it

transgirl wrote:It will be a dream come true for me... for a number of deviant reasons. Whether or not things end, um, "happily" will be between clients and I...

You would be better off just going out meeting people and inviting people back to your camp who seem interested. I don’t think your really ready to make a whole camp around it.
Zulegoona

Water Concerns

Postby jonnie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:02 pm

I would LOVE to have a Soapy bath every day! But I am afraid that the water requirement that you are speaking of would be huge. Not only would you need to bring it, but the grey water it makes would be another altogether big issue.

I am ALL ABOUT having you wash my parts, baby, fuck the legal. It's you and me! But a whole camp around that action would be nearly impossible to get done.

Hope you take this is the loving and constructive way that it is sent.

Thanks and I like my water cool, KK? ;)
~ Sola Lingua Bona est mortua lingua!~
jonnie

Postby transgirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:10 pm

"I don’t think your really ready to make a whole camp around it."

Hehe. Whatcha mean? I'm not good at talking to people, or meeting people, nor do I really enjoy social interaction at all. In fact, I don't really like people, so I rarely talk to anyone at BM besides neighbors, and I camp alone.
So I'd rather have a sign out front, and pic of me, with listed hours, and possible participants can decide on their own.

It would be a "One Woman" theme camp. Unless some other lovely ladies would like to bring supplies and set up beside me. It would be cool because guys can make a selection that way.
But they can't be much hotter than me. We'd have to be about the same. Otherwise, it would be a perpetual letdown as she grabs all the customers and I get the disgruntled leftovers.
transgirl

Postby jonnie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:13 pm

I wish you well, and good luck. Make sure you post an address so that I can get by there and sample your wares!

8)
jonnie

Postby transgirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:18 pm

jonnie-

I think the water requirement would be very easy to meet. I take out enough water by myself to just dump it by the gallon over my head into a kiddie pool as a shower everyday, sometimes twice a day. I then dump it into an evap pond I build.

And I always leave with gallons of water. This is with my constant drinking it and showering in it all week.

Since the water would be cheap, (hose water) ;) and I would be giving basically warm soapy sponge baths on a table or air mattress, the water would be easy to get out there.

See, I wouldn't be giving that many massages so I wouldn't need that much extra water. Probably just twice as much as I normally bring.
I'd only be "open" for a few hours a day, will close whenever I want if I run out. I'd probably be lucky to get a few clients for the whole week, considering my only advertising would be to (single) men who happen to walk by.
transgirl

Postby jonnie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Sounds like you have a real plan! It actually sounds like a hedonistic and wonderful idea. Kinda Amsterdam West! (lol) Get a red light so we know when your open!

Love to meet you in person. C-ya there. Make sure you post the address.

PS you are NOT the only one who like to see dicks in the air! They are just too up tight to play today.

J
jonnie

Postby transgirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:32 pm

EDIT. I erased 'cause I was responding to Zulegoona. I thought you were asking what I hoped to get out of it and I responded with a long list of varieties of personality and body types. Oops!
transgirl

Postby transgirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:36 pm

jonnie wrote:Sounds like you have a real plan! It actually sounds like a hedonistic and wonderful idea. Kinda Amsterdam West! (lol) Get a red light so we know when your open!

Love to meet you in person. C-ya there. Make sure you post the address.

PS you are NOT the only one who like to see dicks in the air! They are just too up tight to play today.

J

He he. I hadn't even thought of a red light! That might be cute. And functional to boot, if I could get it high enough in the air so that interested men can see it from several streets away and not waste the time walking over.
Not sure if I'm posting the address...unless that's a requirement of theme camps...
Don't want "too" many people coming by as it would be a letdown since I'm only one girl; although, I hadn't even thought of sessions with more than one person. That actually might be fun, 2-4 men at a time maybe... Hmmm, get's my wheels turning...
transgirl

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:42 pm

The donations things is eking towards commerce. Even if it's just a fucking glow stick. There is a certain amount of barter that occurs, but as part of the permit we are not supposed to do commerce on public land. It's hard to imagine that the BLM are going to stop by and shut down the event because of your fucking basket, but a lot of participants will passionately defend the no commerce rule. (I'm fond of that rule myself; it's such a break from SOP America.) The funny thing is that if you just accepted gifts from your "clientel" no issue, because then there's no "tit fot tat" implications, they are just giving you gifts out of the goodness of their hearts, not in order to get a soapy massage. Heck, if they put it in your hand and YOU put it in the basket, it might be totally okay. So I would think through that part if you ever do go ahead with it.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby transgirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:48 pm

The legality of the "commerce" thing is what I am worried about.

Although it would be an enhancing part of the experience for me, I could live without it. With the basket, I'd get a certain "atmosphere", although a donation is not required. Without the basket, I'd still get what I want out of the session.

I don't want to get in any legal trouble. I work in early childhood education after all. :twisted: Having a sex drive doesn't mesh well with instructing little brats, apparently.
transgirl

Postby jonnie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:49 pm

I wouldn't call yourself a theme camp, it's misleading. I would call your installation a 'man-o-mat', or 'scrubbing bubbles' or the like. I know that you will know what to do. You can get a red flashing light in 12volts that will run on batteries for awhile or even solar. You do have batteries, right? :wink:

I would love to come by and see you in the 'window', and admire you through the [fill in the blank] shower curtain, window, latex, etc. on your little chair, tempting the passersby with your sultry companionship....

You may need to have a number dispenser, like at the DMV. There could be a line! ;)
jonnie

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Okay. Brainstorming here. Could they also have the option of choosing something that you already have to put in the basket?
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby transgirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:05 pm

Hmmm...

I would look forward to a bunch of gifts...it would be like Christmas. If I've been a "bad" girl I don't get any, if I was "good" I'd get a little somethin somethin.

But I don't think I would get excited about reaching in and pulling out something I already own and brought with me...

Although I think it would definately solve the "commerce" issue if they reached in my food storage and gifted my own can of Spam.

haha.

Speaking of "comnerce" in Black Rock, you know, some lady at the Post Office last year was such a biotch. I went there with a shot glass and bottle of tequila, already holding a written and stamped postcard I got from my visit to the Alternative Energy Zone. I asked her if i could mail it and that I'd give everyone there a shot. She pointed at boxes with thousands of BM postcards saying they would mail it, but my gift wasn't acceptable since it was middle of the day and too hot, and to come back with some glowies. :evil: I asked her if she could just mail it then and I'd come back some other time with glowies as I was far away from my camp, and she said "No, we work on a gift exchange here".
What a party pooper.
transgirl

Postby Funky Monkey Mech » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Idea you can get a big red balloon or ball and inflate it with some hydrogen or one of those small tanks of Nitrous or what ever it is they sell in party city to inflate tons of party balloons... attach a rope or some string to it... raise it when opened.... lower it when closed... can be see all over the playa if you put it high enough.... at night if you want you can attach some chem lights to it or put some battery powered led lights in or on it....
A camp not to far from us last year did something like that to make a locater beacon so they can find there way back to camp at night and during the day.... helped me and a few of my camp mates find our camp as well....
" Holy shit did that just fucking happen"
....anything is possible in the wacky land of imagination
Funky Monkey Mech

Postby Ron » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:07 pm

I'm not a lawyer and am not an expert on Nevada's prostitution laws but I do know Washington's and have worked in the adult business, on and off, since about 1987 so I'm not clue-less either. Short answer, if there is no explicit exchange of sexual favors (or simulated sexual favors) for cash or cash considerations then you would not be facing any legal problems, I don't think.

It's perfectly legal for one person to give a lover a gift, it's just not so good for the gift to cause the lovin', in the eyes of the law. :)

Ron
Ron

Postby transgirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 pm

Thanks for the reply Ron. Getting a prostitution charge could actually ruin my life's work and all the money I've spent getting degrees in my field. I think...
transgirl

Postby Captain Goddammit » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:31 pm

OK, I'm curious about a thing or two.
This sounds on paper like a guy's dream camp; yet you make it sound like you'll practically have to beg for visitors. Is there something about you, real or perceived, that will scare most men away? WTF? Otherwise I can only imagine you will have a line like the DMV.

I don't see a problem with the basket since you made it clear that suggestion letters are "payment" enough. However, people gift cool stuff on the playa all the time, so I don't think you need a basket.
"Whaoomph! Whaomph! Burbbleburbblepattpattpattpatt... WHAAAAAaaoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........!!!"
Top fuel dragster, by Elliot Naess
Captain Goddammit

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: Camp Fuck The Vehicle Passes

Postby Badger » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Seems like your idea of a gift has a big shadow attached to it.

Though not explicitely stated it comes with conditions which you youself have stated.

It also reeks of commerce.

But you know that.
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby oneeyeddick » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:12 am

I have seen a couple of bars that have a box or basket labeled "swag here".

After you get enough of it , it just becomes unnecessary moop anyhoot.

I don't see a problem at all with having a basket for your "donations".

Just another thought.... "Handjobs 101" would be a good name for your little endeavour.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Burning Since: 1996

Postby pinemom » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:56 am

"Just another thought.... "Handjobs 101" would be a good name for your little endeavour"

Hey, Thats already taken...by me.... DICK!
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".
pinemom

Postby Simon of the Playa » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:30 am

be prepared to be inundated by frat boys and slippies (slacker-hippies) as the word spreads (no pun intended) that you are "handing" (ok, that one was intended) out sexual favors.

in fact, i dont think you will hjave a problem with the LEO's shutting you down, more likely they will be there incognito, probably a few times, to sample your soapiness.

good luck, and may i suggest antibacterial as well as antifungal soap.

you never know where these cops have been.
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby SpaceCowboy » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:26 am

transgirl you sound like a real fun chick. For sure post your BRC address, I can always use a little washing. I saw your posts on the Critical Dick event. I believe you are the kinda girl that gives BM a good name. Keep it up!! Wait is that my line?
SpaceCowboy

Postby Token » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:22 am

This has to be FKO's (Old time tribe fucko) Eplaya alter ego pulling a fucking prank.

I think I'll call Transgirl "Interplanet Janet" from now on.

http://sanfrancisco.tribe.net/template/ ... st=1323891
Token

Burning Since: 2001

Postby Toolmaker » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:49 am

DONT NEGLECT THE BALLS...

THEY'RE SHAVED FOR A REASON
Toolmaker

Postby Fire_Moose » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Captain Goddammit wrote:OK, I'm curious about a thing or two.
This sounds on paper like a guy's dream camp; yet you make it sound like you'll practically have to beg for visitors. Is there something about you, real or perceived, that will scare most men away? WTF? Otherwise I can only imagine you will have a line like the DMV.

With a name like Transgirl....I'm guessing she is a tranny.....
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
Fire_Moose

Postby Ron » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:41 pm

Toolmaker wrote:DONT NEGLECT THE BALLS...

THEY'RE SHAVED FOR A REASON

ROTFLMAO!

There's truth in them there words! ;)

Ron
Ron

Postby transgirl » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:13 pm

haha. No I'm not a tranny. My name is a really lame, outdated, poorly-thought-out, quick pick and I've been wanting to change it FOREVER!!!

I don't know how to... anyone know?

I was thinking of advertising it as "Soapy Massage". Real clear, you know?

I don't think I'm hideous... But I still don't think I'd have a huge line... But maybe you're right.

If that's the case...I might have to do some selection. I'm more interested in hairy older men than frat boys...so...
transgirl

Postby transgirl » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:15 pm

SpaceCowboy wrote:transgirl you sound like a real fun chick. For sure post your BRC address, I can always use a little washing. I saw your posts on the Critical Dick event. I believe you are the kinda girl that gives BM a good name. Keep it up!! Wait is that my line?

You know what's funny...I'm pretty high strung and serious in real life... I hear people like me are the biggest freaks...
transgirl

Postby Fire_Moose » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:20 pm

transgirl wrote:haha. No I'm not a tranny. My name is a really lame, outdated, poorly-thought-out, quick pick and I've been wanting to change it FOREVER!!!

If that's the case...I might have to do some selection. I'm more interested in hairy older men than frat boys...so...

haha well no offence i hope...
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
Fire_Moose

Next

Return to 2008 Theme Camps