Event Calendar

Want to request a new feature? You've come to the right place...

Event Calendar

Postby rodent » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:57 pm

I'm not sure if this should be the right place to post this problem but I will anyway.

I posted an event to the burningman event calendar for Saturday, March 6th but neglected to toggle the correct AM/PM button for the start of the event. It appears now that the "Santa Cruz Beach Burn" begins at 3:00AM where it should begin at 3:00PM. I was unable to edit this listing so created a new one with the correct time. Unfortunitely, this leaves multiple event times and I would rather not confuse people.

Could someone in the office delete the 3:00AM listing for me?

---
rodent (putting the eek in geek)
User avatar
rodent
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:21 pm
Location: Santa Cruz, California

Re: Event Calendar

Postby technopatra » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:42 am

rodent wrote:I'm not sure if this should be the right place to post this problem but I will anyway.

I posted an event to the burningman event calendar for Saturday, March 6th but neglected to toggle the correct AM/PM button for the start of the event. It appears now that the "Santa Cruz Beach Burn" begins at 3:00AM where it should begin at 3:00PM. I was unable to edit this listing so created a new one with the correct time. Unfortunitely, this leaves multiple event times and I would rather not confuse people.

Could someone in the office delete the 3:00AM listing for me?

---
rodent (putting the eek in geek)


Hey Rodent -

The better avenue would be to contact "webmaster" ::at:: burningman ;;dot; com. I will go ahead and forward this request for you.
technopatra
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:04 pm
Location: SF, CA

Postby rodent » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:45 am

Thanks. I wasn't sure if all web related activities (eplaya, main site, calendar, ect.) were contained in the same office or not.

---
rodent (putting the eek in geek)
User avatar
rodent
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:21 pm
Location: Santa Cruz, California

Postby technopatra » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:54 am

rodent wrote:Thanks. I wasn't sure if all web related activities (eplaya, main site, calendar, ect.) were contained in the same office or not.

---
rodent (putting the eek in geek)

Yep, they are we just have a myriad of pathways to this info.

Thanks for posting, btw - it clued me into the fact that we have no "help" options when you are in the calendar. We need to add a link "calendar problem?"
technopatra
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:04 pm
Location: SF, CA

Postby rodent » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:01 pm

It would be nice to have a calendar bugs/ideas forum. You could do it here, but would need annonymous posting ability (unless you want to require an eplaya account before being able to add to the calendar, but that may be an unnecessary step in the process).

---
rodent (putting the eek in geek)
User avatar
rodent
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:21 pm
Location: Santa Cruz, California

Postby technopatra » Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:55 pm

rodent wrote:It would be nice to have a calendar bugs/ideas forum. You could do it here, but would need annonymous posting ability (unless you want to require an eplaya account before being able to add to the calendar, but that may be an unnecessary step in the process).

---
rodent (putting the eek in geek)


Cool, cuz you just created one!

However, we absolutely will not allow anonymous posting -- ever. We want people to be responsible for what they write, and anonymous posting allows anyone to come in and fire off shots without having to deal with the consequences.

Like that silly Kevin Bacon movie where he goes invisible:

"It's amazing what you can do when you don't have to look at yourself in the mirror".

We want everyone to see themselves in the mirror.
technopatra
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:04 pm
Location: SF, CA


Return to Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests