Any camp need a Neon Aritist with 5000watts of illiumination

Any camp need a Neon Aritist with 5000watts of illiumination

Postby ralphsaptre » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:04 pm

Thinking about attending burning man this year. I am a neon manufacturer and have always dreamed of doing an unusual Neon display on my trailer to light up the night sky. currenlty bending glass for this display. I was wondering where the best place would be to camp as we dont know anyone who is going as we are first timers. Anyone have any suggestions?
Mr Neons
ralphsaptre

Postby oneeyeddick » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:23 am

What is the display of ??
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Burning Since: 1996

Neon

Postby Marscrumbs » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:11 am

I love seeing more neon on the playa. I have fond memories of my first burn in 93(?) and the neon "farm" spread out six inches about the playa. Then the naughty dancers in BRC esplanade. Seem like el wire has won out but love to see more..

Answer though, nope I don't have a project needing neon.
Marscrumbs

Re: Any camp need a Neon Aritist with 5000watts of illiumina

Postby lonestoner916 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:31 pm

ralphsaptre wrote:Thinking about attending burning man this year. I am a neon manufacturer and have always dreamed of doing an unusual Neon display on my trailer to light up the night sky. currenlty bending glass for this display. I was wondering where the best place would be to camp as we dont know anyone who is going as we are first timers. Anyone have any suggestions?

Check out Stag Camp, we'd love to have you and your awesome neon! 8)
lonestoner916

Got a spot for you

Postby motofab » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:16 pm

The Hardly Davidson Cafe is located on the Esplanade/portal at 4:30. It's a high traffic area and we would love to have your lights.

Fuser
motofab

Return to 2008 Theme Camps