Eagles Nest RV Park

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Eagles Nest RV Park

Postby wedeliver » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:42 pm

If your road to Gerlach goes from Oregon, Washinton and Western Canada you are welcome at Eagles Nest RV Park in Tionesta, CA. If you take the back way to Gerlach through Klamath Falls, OR past Alturas, CA then you will be passing right by Tionesta, CA (south of Tulelake, CA North of Canby, CA on Hwy 139). If you need a place to stay and a hot shower, you are welcome at Eagles Nest RV Park in Tionesta, CA.

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com

we have just taken over management and we have not updated the website yet.
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby Isotopia » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:59 am

Commerce.

<plonk>
Isotopia

Gift from the Eagle's Nest

Postby wedeliver » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:29 am

Isotopia wrote:Commerce.

<plonk>

Commerce? I guess Isotopia thought I was trying to drum up business here at the Burning Man Web Site. Like this is going to get me lots of money. I guess I am a little annoyed that the first response to my invitation was a negative, but I wish to say... all burners are family.

I figured from my invite that it was implied that there was no charge for an area to camp and a hot shower. Just say you saw my invitation and there will be no charge to camp, visit, relax, regroup, visit the Lava Beds, Visit Captain Jacks Stronghold.

So, to make it clear for all who care... on your way to or from Burning Man 2006, stop and visit. (I will probably be down in Gerlach) This is a gift to our fellow Burners.

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby Kinetic IV » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:55 am

It wasn't that clear at first so Iso posted what I was thinking too. The clarification helps.
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!
Kinetic IV

Postby PlayaPetal » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:33 pm

Everyone interprets messages differently - however I got your message correct the first time - thanks for the invite - its very gracious...blessed be
Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
PlayaPetal

Commerce

Postby wedeliver » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:50 pm

<plonk>

Iso, just wanted to tell a short story. Tonight, about an hour before sunset I am sitting in my trailer here in Tionesta when I see a bicycle coming down the road. It is a tandom bike with a guy and girl and what looks like backpacking equipment. They asked if we had space for them to tent camp, take a shower and do some laundry (now we are 30 miles from any other services. I asked them where they were coming from and they said Tucson, Az. I guess that means they have been riding that bicycle for at least 1000 miles. Wow. They are sleeping now, all clean and not a penny less in their pockets.

(oops blue wolf points out that they might have done laundry and the machines do need money to work.... hummm)

We are also pet and medicinal friendly here at www.eaglesnestrvpark.com (we have just purchased the park and have not created our own web pages yet, two women owned the park before us)

So when you are next heading north or south on California HWY 139 turn south at the 28.5 mile marker to Tionesta, California... I have already printed up bumper stickers that say Where the hell is Tionesta, California.

(for those of you that got my "I don't remember BurningMan 2005" or my dyslexic sticker "BurningMan 2005 My Inner Child is an honor student" stop by and show me your bumper and I'll smack another on ya!! :)

love ya

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

rv park

Postby snakelady » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:01 pm

Getting ready!!
snakelady

On the road to Gerlach

Postby wedeliver » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:13 am

We have put up a web cam that is live most the time. Right now it is the Xmas tree CAm.

http://www.eaglesnestrvpark.com/webcam.htm

If you come from the northwest going through Klamath Falls on your way to or from the Burn, or any other time of year for that matter. Stop in and say hi. smoke a bowl. drink some wine. share (life) conversation.

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Re: On the road to Gerlach

Postby ibdave » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:45 pm

wedeliver wrote:We have put up a web cam that is live most the time. Right now it is the Xmas tree CAm.

If you come from the northwest going through Klamath Falls on your way to or from the Burn, or any other time of year for that matter. Stop in and say hi. smoke a bowl. drink some wine. share (life) conversation.

Great, Now what time are you going to burn the tree so we can all watch...

Fire Fire..........
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby Teo del Fuego » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:58 pm

Hey, We Deliver:

You're not on my route, but I wanted to give you a proper Thank You! for your very generous offer. To me, its people like you and your generosity that makes Burning Man different from "just another camping trip" or a bunch a pricks with glow sticks!

Seriously, its your attitude that I hope Burning Man will someday spread throughout Defaultia!

Burn On!
Teo del Fuego

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Whiskey & Dust

Postby wedeliver » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:56 pm

Teo del Fuego wrote:Hey, We Deliver:

You're not on my route, but I wanted to give you a proper Thank You! for your very generous offer. To me, its people like you and your generosity that makes Burning Man different from "just another camping trip" or a bunch a pricks with glow sticks!

Seriously, its your attitude that I hope Burning Man will someday spread throughout Defaultia!

Burn On!

Thank you so much for your kind words. A very seasonal gift from you, fuckin A!!

On these pages, and during our week together in the desert, i meet the most beautiful people in the world. Hugs.

keep on burning

(humm thought for an art project, a bunch of little dildo's with glow sticks sticking out of them?? and...

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby wedeliver » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:02 pm

Ibdave, we are taking your idea to heart and soon we will announce the first ever annual Xmas Tree Internet Burn. We will provide Music from Mutayor and Deap end and FIRE. Stay tuned for date and time.

(ooh if we could only get Roo to fire dance, buck season is over)

ibdave wrote:
wedeliver wrote:We have put up a web cam that is live most the time. Right now it is the Xmas tree CAm.

Great, Now what time are you going to burn the tree so we can all watch...

Fire Fire..........

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby diane o'thirst » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:35 pm

Speaking of buck season...which California deer zone are you in?
ImageImageImage
diane o'thirst

Postby wedeliver » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:49 pm

diane o'thirst wrote:Speaking of buck season...which California deer zone are you in?

We are located in deer zone X1

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby snakelady » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:18 pm

We are still here in Tionesta, CA on the road from Klamath Falls, Oregon to the Black Rock Desert. (one of two roads, but our way is better), if we don't see ya here, we will see ya there.

As our gift to Burner's, at anytime of the year:

Burner's camp free. Burner's shower free. Burner's can have all the water
they need free. We would only charge for power if you use air conditioning
or heating.

with much love

Eagle's Nest RV Park
www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
snakelady

Postby wedeliver » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:21 am

<plonk>

As you make your travel plans the offer still stands.

we will be leaving here sometime Sunday nite or very early Monday morning, try and make the 3 hour drive (from here to BRC) and arrive at sunrise.

You (burners) are welcome to stay a few days, check out the lava beds or collect some obsidian from Glass Mountain.

The park will be open while we are burninnnnng.

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby GAMMA303 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:25 pm

I live in California, but will be going through Klamath in September. Might just have to stop by and say hello.

:)
GAMMA303

Postby Das Bus » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:08 am

What's the difference between the BORG Resource Guide and a start-up burner friendly business????

The whole event is nothing BUT commerce, up until you arrive at the gate. Then you buy ice and coffee and ask your neighbors where they got ______ ______ from. Give it a rest already.
Medicated and Motivated!
Das Bus

Postby Toolmaker » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:15 am

snakelady wrote:As our gift to Burner's, at anytime of the year:

Burner's camp free. Burner's shower free. Burner's can have all the water
they need free. We would only charge for power if you use air conditioning
or heating.

This means its not commerce but a gift. After seeing this post I feel better about the ad in the sig line.
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker

Postby unjonharley » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:08 am

our route is from Salem up to Sisters(gas) then south.. we do Ca. from Lakeview(gas) to Cedarville.. much out of our way to see you.. unless the fires forces us to go around.. we did nt know about you in 05.. we have you in our sites now.. if the fires turn us south we will be coming a day early and want to rest.. we do not take up any room on a road rest..that s two vans.. each set up to quick camp..
unjonharley

Postby wedeliver » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:41 am

unjonharley wrote:our route is from Salem up to Sisters(gas) then south.. we do Ca. from Lakeview(gas) to Cedarville.. much out of our way to see you.. unless the fires forces us to go around.. we did nt know about you in 05.. we have you in our sites now.. if the fires turn us south we will be coming a day early and want to rest.. we do not take up any room on a road rest..that s two vans.. each set up to quick camp..

Should I hope for fire? Guess so.... Burn baby burn - The distance is not that much different taking Hwy 139 instead of 395..

Lookin' forward to seeing you. Less then 3 weeks!!!

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby wedeliver » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:50 am

The love, you can feel it in the air. It's Sunday morning here in Tionesta California and there are a bunch of you here. You people are so fucking neat, Last night was a blast, thank you all for coming.

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby wedeliver » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:56 pm

Same time, same place, 3rd year..... reservations don't hurt but are not necessary. Park is closed to general public from 8-21 - 8-25

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby Captain Goddammit » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:34 pm

I am coming from Seattle, and usually stop at a highway rest area somewhere in Eugene, Oregon. I'd love to stop at your place instead (and I'd be happy to pay my tab) but I dunno if I can go that far before stopping for the night. Rats.
"Whaoomph! Whaomph! Burbbleburbblepattpattpattpatt... WHAAAAAaaoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........!!!"
Top fuel dragster, by Elliot Naess
Captain Goddammit

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: Camp Fuck The Vehicle Passes

Postby BitterDan » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:02 pm

you rock wedeliver. Next time I am in the area I am taking you up on your offer.
Camp FuckIt + MT - 7:15 & D (maybe)
BitterDan

Postby wedeliver » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:06 am

Captain, we have "ran into you" on the playa and we hope you can make it here, you also bitterdan!

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby greycrow » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:09 am

We stopped by last year a couple of days before the event opened and plan on doing so again this year. Probably Friday night - 8/22/08 with plans to stay over and leave out early to get to BM by noon on Saturday. Will be great to see you again!

We reccommend this campground ANYTIME - awesome folks with smiles and great attitude!

Crow :!:
greycrow

Postby wedeliver » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:28 am

We are so excited and look forward to seeing you greycrow and everyone else who is coming here. Bunch of burners gonna stop here on their way to BRC and we are ready.

For you Burners from the American Dream Northwest...

Same thing as the last 2 years. Camp, Shower, All the water you can carry. FREE. Either way to or from the Burn

It doesn't matter what day you come through or how many days you stay here. All we ask is you practice leave no trace and Please leave the shower clean.

This is our gift to you.

hugs

Eagle's Nest RV park staff

we are located in Tionesta, CA on California Hwy 139 Between Klamath Falls, Oregon and Alturas, CA about 160 miles from BRC. (funny that Google doesn't map to Black Rock City).

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby wedeliver » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:32 pm

Getting down to the wire now. Lots of Burners going by to build the city. We have a bunch of people who have called, emailed etc that they are stopping here on the way and we are ready. Been out watering the grass today and getting my stuff ready for The American Dream.

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby wedeliver » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:39 am

I am so fuckin hyped. Med workers comin' through here, water, shower, maybe sleep. Met some jungle camp people (time of your life), maybe my lovely bride will take her 8' boa this year and dance, last time was at the Green Gorilla lounge 2 or 3 years ago. didn't take baby last year.. People from the camp that build the airplane from a surplus military vehicle been here, 300 gallons of water. A really hot contortionist was driving their big truck and Matt and his ripped jockies. I asked what the base vehicle was but these folks where "ground crew" and didn't know. (so fucking cool) Lots of people from years past, movie last night outside and you do it all yourself, tequila and his camp, we love ya all. Teo, Simon a bunch of you fuckin folks here at eplaya wish you all could stop in, guess I gotta find you at BRC

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Next

Return to Regionals & Events