The 2008 edition BURNING MAN SURVIVAL GUIDE is currently at press!!!
* Are you curious to see what it says about our event this year? (Like: Is Center Camp really doubling in size? What else is going on?)
* Do you have some free time in the next 2 weeks, to hang with some cool folks, at one of the coolest offices in San Francisco?
* Do you like paper cuts? (No! Hey!, Strike that last one!)
. . . well, we need a team of Survival Guide envelop stuffers starting THURSDAY June 26th!
If you would like to volunteer a couple hours, half a day, or a whole day, please check this out and write me back with your availability:
It's easy! We just need to have one, two, three, or more SG's stuffed in envelops according to our mail database list.
No sorting by zip codes for bulk mailing or anything, just creating and counting the numbers of different quantity SG holding envelopes.
. . . and you get to hang with cool people like yourself, BURNERS!
WHAT: Stuffing Survival Guides in Envelopes
WHERE: Burning Man Headquarters, a nice place to visit and work!
1900 Third Street, San Francisco. http://www.burningman.com/office.directions
Hey, we're right along the SF Muni "T" street car line!
WHEN: Starting at 11:00 AM Thursday, June 26th, and for the next few working days till it's done. (Project usually runs 2-3 days).
HOW: email email@example.com with your:
2) DAYS AVAILABLE
3) HOURS AVAILABLE (BMHQ office hours are 10am - 6pm Mon-Fri, but we'll start Thurs June 26th @ 11:00 AM)
4) CONTACT EMAIL/PHONE FOR CONFIRMATION PURPOSES
WHY: Because we are a volunteer-run event that doesn't except corporate sponsorship, and volunteers (like you) RAWK IT!!!
See you soon!!!
Terry Schoop, radio name: "Retro"
415 865-3800, ext 123
Manager, Black Rock City Community Services*
*Supporting: Airport, Arctica, Bike Guild, BMIRadio, Cafe, Earth Guardians, Greeters, Lamplighters, Lost & Found, Placement, Playa Info, Recycle, Remembrance Plaque, Staff Training, Shuttle Bus & Volunteer Resource Team
\ <> / \ <> / \ <> / \ <> / \ <> / \ <> / \ <> / \ <> / \ <> / \ <> / \ <> / \ <> / \ <> /