Newbies

Newbies

Postby slopstop » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:57 pm

Hello alll, i'm a 26 , male from, clombia county NY, i doubt i will have the efforts need to go to this years burning man, but i've allways been intrested in it. i was wondering if they plan to keep having them the same time every year as i could plan ahead for the next or the one after that. thanx more posts to come.......
slopstop

Postby AntiM » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:13 pm

Yep, pretty much. Start reading stuff like the survival guide and the first timers guide, that will help you shape questions. Then, being eplaya, we'll answer them and make fun of you. because we're snarky but we love ya.

Welcome Home.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby BigCock » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Not to be unsupportive slopstop, but I'll just tell you what I've heard: if you do go in some future year, you will regret not having gone the first year you heard about it.
BigCock

Postby ragabashpup » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:24 pm

I heard about it many moons before I went when I was living back in MD. It never seemed like a reality.

Then when it was brought back to my attention. I HAD to go. It even ended my marriage. Nothing I mean nothing was keeping me from going home that year and I have no regrets. I can't wait to return this year.
ragabashpup

Return to Introduce Yourself!