LA Virgin Burner!

LA Virgin Burner!

Postby Ninth Path » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:59 pm

Greetings everyone --

My name is John Kurtz, aka Ninth Path. I have decided to stop lurking, and start introducing myself. I will be attending Burning Man this year for the first time with my wife and a mixed bag if first-timers and veterans, and I'm extremely excited. My wife and I are LA natives currently living in Venice, CA. This'll be our first burn, but we are by no means new to desert partying/camping.

We plan on attending as many pre-burn functions as possible, so hopefully I get to meet a bunch of you before I get out to BRC.

Thanks for the space to let me introduce myself!

Ninth Path
Ninth Path

Postby MikeVDS » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Sounds good. I know there is an OC burners group and Gigsville has a lot going on in the area. We hold or attend at least one burner type event a month. Tasty Noodles looks interesting. Doesn't say much about it. Is it kid friendly?
MikeVDS

Postby mdmf007 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:29 pm

Remember, as cool as the compression events are - nothing compares to the real thing! See you playaside
mdmf007

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: ESD

Postby Ninth Path » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:19 am

Thanks for the reply, Mike! I'll be sure and check out what's going on at Gigsville.
Tasty Noodles is friendly to everyone! We're just a group of old college friends and extensions of those friends who like to have a good time camping.
I'm sure nothing compares to the real thing, mdmf, but all these pre events are sure to get the creative juices flowing! I'm sure my mind will be blown.

Cheers!

ninth path
Ninth Path

Postby MikeVDS » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:48 pm

Nothing compares to Burningman, but nothing compares to smaller events either. Apples and oranges. They each have their place in my heart.
MikeVDS

Return to Introduce Yourself!