You guessed it... I'm new! and by new I mean excited.

You guessed it... I'm new! and by new I mean excited.

Postby JesseJames » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:04 pm

so very excited. I've never been, or really heard about it for that matter, until about a month ago. The fact that something like this exsist.... ahhh I can't even start to put into words how wonderful it makes me feel. Ah well I will, hopefully, (fingers crossed) be staying in the stag camp. As impossible as it may be I hope to meet everyone there, and I hope that the time between now and then find you all in good health and great company.
Live, love, and laugh<3
JesseJames

Postby Chaotic_Weevil » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:53 am

I'm feeling ya man. It's gonna be my first time also. I just hope i come completely prepared.
"The Dude abides."
Chaotic_Weevil

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Veteran of Bad Idea Theater since 2009

Postby AntiM » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:42 am

Completely prepared? Nah, won't happen, not 100%. There's always a little somethin' somethin' you'll think of when you get there. Always happens to us, even after seven years. One hopes it is not your ticket. And even if you have everything including the kitchen sink, the reality of the playa is ... well, you can't be completely prepared for it. Not completely.

Ticket Check! When you leave the house, ticket check! When you get in the car, ticket check! When you stop for gas, ticket check! when you hit 447, ticket check! That's why Will Call has charms, but then it is ID Card Check!

I think I will go look at mine right now.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Return to Introduce Yourself!