Yet another virgin Burner

Yet another virgin Burner

Postby Beef_Pies » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:32 pm

Hi. I've chosen to call myself Beef_Pies, because I'm known as that on lots of different locations on the Web, so it seemed like, if only for the sake of consistency, I'd stick with it here.

Yes, 2008 wil be my virgin Burn. Yes, I'm extremely excited about it. I first heard about Burning Man in (of all things) an article in National Geographic Magazine. I knew, as soon as I read the article, that this was something I needed to do.

Yes, I've read the Survival Guide. I'm awaiting the 2008 version, so I can familiarize myself with it [i]on an intimate basis[/i].

I live in Cincinnati. Yes, there are free spirits/open minds even in our benighted little backwater here in Soutwest Ohio. I work in television, but please don't hold that against me.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are faeries at the bottom of it too?"
--Douglas Adams
Beef_Pies

Postby Beef_Pies » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Sorry, folks. This was supposed to have been posted in the "HI...who are you...tell me your name" forum.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are faeries at the bottom of it too?"
--Douglas Adams
Beef_Pies

Postby BitterDan » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:31 pm

We'll get over it. :wink:
Camp FuckIt + MT - 7:15 & D (maybe)
BitterDan

Postby AntiM » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:07 pm

Some of us have supernatural powers.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art