TEMPLE OF COMMUNITY

TEMPLE OF COMMUNITY

Postby butterflylisa » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:37 pm

Hello I am ButterflyLisa one of planners, creaters, builders, and fundraisers for the Temple Of Community.
We are reaching out to the community to help any way they can.
We planned this project when we found out that David Best was not doing a temple. So with that, it was assumed there would be no temple. That of course is not true. "Basura Sagrada" the new temple will be built at 12 o'clock high in the usual spot.
The "Temple Of Community" is our efforts to create a temple by the community for the community.
If you want to help with funds please send them to:
www.paypal.com
templeofcommunity@yahoo.com[/img]
butterflylisa

Postby LeChatNoir » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:05 pm

Hi butterflylisa,

Sounds like a good idea to me. I have to say, though, that this may not be the best place to simply come in and ask for funding. Not due to lack of community, but rather due to maybe not quite being in line with theTerms Of Service for the forum and the fact that most folks are hesitant to just give without knowing what their money is going to.

Do you have a website where you can introduce people to the project and give an idea for the needs and wants of it? This may be a better introduction and then after getting people accustomed to the project’s details, you could seek funding through the website.

However, you may find that getting volunteers via eplaya could be really effective.

Welcome!!
The New and Improved Black Cat... now with 25% more blather
LeChatNoir

Postby butterflylisa » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:21 pm

Yes I agree I posted in haste. We have folks online here also invoved and spreading the word. I'm eager to get the project rolling.
More info on the project is in here...

http://tribes.tribe.net/templeofcommuni ... 0ab14aa%5D

I apologize if I sounded greedy or spammer. I totally do not live amongst those realms.

If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

{)i(}
butterflylisa

Return to 2008 Art & Performance