APOKOLIPTIKA IS A SPENT FORCE....

Postby pinemom » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:37 am

The CO wrote:Man, these kiwis think like the current US administration: "If we keep proclaiming victory, even in the face of obvious defeat, we will eventually convice them!"

EXACTLY....there's the proof Terminal City beat them down to the cold ground!
Their talking just like Americans now!
Ignorance is BLISS!
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".
pinemom

Postby Hana T » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:32 pm

Geeez even The Admiral was pleased to see our defeat against you people who live in dreams as she hoisted one of our fearless warriors into the air in absolute pride and joy! If the Admiral can admit it, why cant the rest of you?

...with the beast.
Hana T

Postby Hana T » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:42 pm

So i would like to pass on a friendly Fuck You All! :D

...with the beast.
Hana T

Postby Lassen Forge » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:43 pm

Hana T wrote:Geeez even The Admiral was pleased to see our defeat against you people ...

If the Admiral can admit it, why cant the rest of you?

You are a true warrior, Hana, to admit that we knew your defeat. Perhaps next year? WE salute YOU... is too bad you cannot be turned to the side of DOOM!!! Between you and Cap'n Bonney...

By the way.. tell Kiwi54 that if he fears we Apoks from being at KB08 to keep ignoring our PM's. We want to go but if he's too scared to have us there... we sadly understand. it is sad, but I understand fear before our Apokiliptik Onslaught...

With love,
bb
Lassen Forge

Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby Hana T » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:55 pm

You cannot change the truth by twisting my words...

Next year? Possibly... we'll see. If not Kiwiburn 08 OR 09, whichever it may be, will make an eeeexcellent battleground. Please let us know of your arrival so that arrangements can be made...
...with the beast.
Hana T

Postby Lassen Forge » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:31 am

Peh! I could never get him to answer repeated requests for information regarding Tix for Kiwiburn 2008.

If ya can't get tickets... Hell, if ya can't get an inquiry answered on how to get tix sent here... How in the world do you expect us to be there, hon.

Serious. I had the money ready to go. I figured either (a) the whole KB event was a farce, or (b) you were afraid (yes, afraid) to have us show up to the event.

Otherwise, the inquiry for tickets would have been replied to, and the money (conveniently converted to the right hand drive dollar equivalent of Dollars) would be in someone's hand.

Sus
Lassen Forge

Postby kiwi54 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:43 am

ok...so having your arse's wooped at the battle of 333..oh fuck i'm sick of typing that and i'm so bored with this thread as it seams to be going nowhere and not in a hurry either.....
BUT! i will respond to Bay Bridge Sue's innuendos! about not answering my pm's
dudess, is one of your alias's alice cause if it is i don't think i wanna know you ..
But! if you are wanting...NAH...needing to contact me cause your trying to figure out who this fucking gorgeous guy is who keeps appearing in your dreams is, then look no further...
i implore you to put your cards on the table and say it here in front of everyone....you really want to torture me! don't you...???
forget about kilbuck!
forget about apokolpitika!
forget about great satisfying sex!
i'm the man in your dreams...well i like to think i'm a man, but thats for you to find out and for me to dress in the appropriate manly clothing and convince you of that.........
and as far as tickets to kiwiburn goes i have heaps so all you have to do is get your beautiful and wholesome self on a plane and fly down to my waiting arms....you know you want me and i know you want me and theres not much more i can add to this that would embarrass us more so hey! now the whole eplaya knows ....
do you remember that "one time at burningman" when you came to the hostel and confronted...yes confronted me with that intruding question, as to what i thought my torture should be and do you remember my answer...yea thats right.......the full monty.....
so my delicious one take the initiative book your flight now, venture to lands(and hands) that you have only but fantasized about...god american spelling is so wrong...
have you checked your wheel nuts latley...no, your wheel nuts
kiwi54

Postby Lassen Forge » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:36 am

Damnation... where to begin with this??? I gotta admit, he is rather cute when wound up. Maybe this is a sign next year they can give our superior forces at least *some* sort of competition... ))grins((

kiwi54 wrote:ok...so having our arse's wooped at the battle of 333..oh fuck i'm sick of typing that and i'm so bored with this thread as it seams to be going nowhere and not in a hurry either.....

Reminds me of a certain battle... I agree. z-z-z-z-z... Enough about that.

kiwi54 wrote:BUT! i will respond to Bay Bridge Sue's innuendos! about not answering my pm's dudess, is one of your alias's alice cause if it is i don't think i wanna know you...

Trust me, it's not. Heh heh heh... Has Alice been writing you? You really ARE doomed, then!

kiwi54 wrote:But! if you are wanting...NAH...needing to contact me cause your trying to figure out who this fucking gorgeous guy is who keeps appearing in your dreams is, then look no further...

Man, if you only knew who *did* appear in my dreams last night... Would quite possibly to blow your mind.

kiwi54 wrote:i implore you to put your cards on the table and say it here in front of everyone....you really want to torture me! don't you...???

Now *that* sounds fun, from my end.

kiwi54 wrote:forget about kilbuck!
forget about apokolpitika!

Are you implying something??

kiwi54 wrote:forget about great satisfying sex!

I guess you *are* implying *something*... Hmmm...

kiwi54 wrote:i'm the man in your dreams....well i like to think i'm a man, but thats for you to find out and for me to dress in the appropriate manly clothing and convince you of that.........

Say no more! (nudge nudge wink wink) Hmmm x2....

kiwi54 wrote:and as far as tickets to kiwiburn goes i have heaps so all you have to do is get your beautiful and wholesome self on a plane and fly down to my waiting arms....you know you want me and i know you want me and theres not much more i can add to this that would embarrass us more so hey! now the whole eplaya knows ....

I'm honoured. (giggle giggle retch) Now just convince them to get me my damn passport. Should never have let the last one lapse - I forgot what a hassle they were to get.

kiwi54 wrote:do you remember that "one time at burningman" when you came to the hostel and confronted...yes confronted me with that intruding question,

How could I forget the quivering of your knees, the loss of colour from your face, the look of sheer anguish in your eyes...

kiwi54 wrote: as to what i thought my torture should be and do you remember my answer...yea thats right.......the full monty.....

I had a sheep named Monty... I figured it just made sense )giggles(...

kiwi54 wrote:so my delicious one take the initiative book your flight now, venture to lands(and hands) that you have only but fantasized about...god american spelling is so wrong...

As is grammatical syntax, but we seem to survive quite well... Also, as an aside, the spelling is not the only thing wrong with your assumptions... )rather evil grins(

kiwi54 wrote:have you checked your wheel nuts latley...no, your wheel nuts

No... but one should check under the bonnet and inspect their wiring... Paying closest attention to things which look like they should not reside there, loose wiring, and stray parts...

Have a wonderfully concerned morning…
bb
Lassen Forge

Postby Hana T » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:32 am

So when can we expect confirmation of an enemy invasion into this mass of green hills we call home? Surely the 'almighty' Apokiliptikans are capable of reproducing their own birth certificates... out of thin air... Yeah? Or maybe interrogations need to be a little more intense...
...with the beast.
Hana T

Postby Lukky » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:16 am

Hana T wrote:So when can we expect confirmation of an enemy invasion into this mass of green hills we call home?

Who would want New Zealand?
Lukky

Postby Hana T » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:00 pm

Bay Bridge Sue.
...with the beast.
Hana T

Postby CapSmashy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:14 pm

Lukky wrote:

Me.

I want to move there. Then I can corrupt from within.
CapSmashy

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Terminal City://404 Village Not Found

Postby Zulegoona » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:40 pm

CapSmashy wrote:
Lukky wrote:

Me.

I want to move there. Then I can corrupt from within.

Me too, but it’s not going to happen any time soon .
Zulegoona

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:42 pm

Well, judging by the cluelessness of this thread, the rot's so deep you could topple New Zealand with a kick. Hell I could topple it with a kick!
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby CapSmashy » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:00 am

That would more of a nudge motion wouldn't it?
CapSmashy

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Terminal City://404 Village Not Found

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:58 am

Yeah sure, elbow it down...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Lassen Forge » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:08 am

Indeed...

I have to always wanted lake of own, with huge manor dacha overlooking . Taupo would to be right. Shall to place missile Installation on Coromandel, to use urban area across bay from it as Peoples Targeting Site #42. (It will not to be missed, anyway. Is Okay,. as shall to move current occupants of North Island to other Auckland Island. You will like.

Then We shall build momentous Castle in mountains of Mackenzie, we shall to level top of Ot. Cook for to place it. It shall be diplomatic centre.

That shall do nicely. Kind of like an eagles lair kind of thing.

We shall to allow you to keep Wellington (once Concrete walls have hardened, barbed wire and mine fields have been installed). WIll make nice point of Concentration. Ahhh...I shall also to grant use of southern half of Stewart isl (Sorry, only half - we *do* need a place to store our plutonium waste, you know!)

Ah yes, is to be wonderful playground for the Apokiliptik I could make.
Lassen Forge

Postby Hana T » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:00 pm

How very imginative Bay Bridge Sue...
...with the beast.
Hana T

Postby apokiliptika » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:20 am

THIS IS THE VOICE OF APOKILIPTIKA CONTROL

Message #33645.163A

Great Dooms Upon You.

I bring a message from His Excellency Killbuck--

"Greetings all Minions and Future Minions-- I tust you are all well. You may be wondering why I have been so quiet of late. The fact is, I have been quite busy. I have several interesting developments at hand, and this has kept me in the bunker a bit more than usual.

The time devoted to our new line of technologies will, I assure you all, make the efforts worthwhile.

Meanwhile, Kiwis and fellow ilks, be content with your illusions, for you shall need them.

You shall all hear from me soon, I just enjoy keeping people guessing... so sorry-- a devious little habit of mine!"

Kernul Killbuck
Beloved leader and omnipotent despot,
Borderless nation of APOKILIPTIKA"

***END OF TRANSMISSION***
apokiliptika

Kiwi Info

Postby Random_Cola » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:00 pm

As many of you may have heard many Americans are attending the Kiwi Burn this year I urge you, if you know anyone who is attending for any reason other than intelligence missions - to direct them to the stop the kiwi invasion web site to show them how unwise that could be!

The sweet and sour.
Random_Cola

Postby apokiliptika » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:16 am

Wise words indeed.

"Kiwi-B-Gone" also avaulable in Duty Free Shops in convenient travel size.
apokiliptika

Postby Hana T » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:36 pm

...with the beast.
Hana T

Postby thisisthatwhichis » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:49 pm

TITWI

To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting.
It's show time, folks.....Joe Gideon
thisisthatwhichis

Postby erri2000 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:54 pm

I agree whole heartily.

Apok's philosophies are tired and old.
It is alot like sex,
Some people just don't get it

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Part of Shock the Karma Conglomerate
erri2000

Postby thisisthatwhichis » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:21 pm

Errr2fukdup........

It is nice to see you finally bring yourself to post your boldness.... in this thread, which, you have, until now, been to meek to cross...... 8)

Shall we duel in philosophies????..... Or just Atomic warfare???

All ways will send you to your eventual DOOM!
TITWI

thisisthatwhichis

Postby kiwi54 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:36 pm

YAWWWNNNNN!

stretchers arms up over head pulling a slightly grimising face rolls eyes in back of head turns over and goes back to sleep.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
kiwi54

Postby thisisthatwhichis » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:57 pm

Yes, even the weak, defeated, and down trodden Kiwi's yawn.........
And so must I right now, as there is a Turkey awaiting me in the Morn.....

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
TITWI

thisisthatwhichis

Postby draconispax » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:00 pm

i was just looking at the pics... awesome!!!
and completely off topic, the capin' has a friggin swet vshoulder tattoo
it reminds me of my norse/viking heritage(fifty percent)
draconispax

Postby erri2000 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:26 pm

kiwi54 wrote:YAWWWNNNNN!

stretchers arms up over head pulling a slightly grimising face rolls eyes in back of head turns over and goes back to sleep.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I would guess that it is of the same tired Apok rhetoric that makes the Kiwi sleep.
It is alot like sex,
Some people just don't get it

Part of Shock the Karma Conglomerate
erri2000

Postby Apok » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:43 pm

Are you talking about me?
Apok

PreviousNext

Return to 2008 Theme Camps