Burning Man is so Nifty

Burning Man is so Nifty

Postby natthebat » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:53 pm

I love Burning Man and I am so happy to be a part of this thing. I love the dust storms because it is all you need for an SPF. I LOVED detention too. I know you guys don't want early arrivals but next year I am going to show up earlyish just so I can sit in detention and teach people to smoke and drink and we will have a chalk board and everyone will get to write "I will never show up early for class again" AND I will have a ruler and I will hit people with it and they will like it. If anyone ever ever got in trouble and can remember what was fun to do in detention please make suggestions. We will need bullies and spit wads and such.

Thank you.
and fuck you too.

Postby MikeVDS » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:26 pm

Sounds like you have a theme camp idea going there. Though with a theme camp, they'll let you in early to set up and you won't get in trouble. Now you've gone and fucked up your whole theme camp idea. Way to go Einstein.
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Tiki Fuckos

Postby asp3 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:52 pm

We accidentally ended up in Lot D for about 2 1/2 hours Saturday morning and had a great time hanging out with the folks there. We met a lot of really cool folks who helped guide us to some great things we might have missed otherwise. I applaud your decision to hang out in lot D.
Immature beyond my years

Return to 2007 Art & Performance