Fabulous Moments at BM 2007!!

Fabulous Moments at BM 2007!!

Postby mdmf007 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:23 pm

PLease drop your "damn that was awesome" or "Wow" moments or "That mde this year worth it for me"

My moment? There are so many - but what comes to mind is thus:

My buddy Jake and I are out all day having a blast, drank a little too much moonshine at a great little bar and crashed somewhere.

I woke up getting a massage from no less than 4 people. All I have to do is open my eyes and I am looking at jake 4 feet away on another massage table. We are positioned looking at each other, and he had already awaken. and was in heaven looking at me as well.

Apparently we stumbled in - starting boohooing about whatever was ailing us and this team of 8 went to work making our lives nice.

Thank you immensly for the massage of a lifetime, and painting my nails.

Other memories -

The noodle cart -
Moonshine - It hurts, but us worth it.
Thunderdome -
and so many others. More to come later

Any cool moments?
mdmf007

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: ESD

Postby somekind » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:02 pm

I had Pho-q on Thursday morning at the Temple. Thanks so much for desperately needed nourishment (*and electrolytes). That was a crazy day that ended with a beautiful rainbow.
http://burningmanvideos2007.blogspot.com/

If someone offers you drugs, it's a cop.
If someone asks you for drugs, it's a cop.
If someone fucks you for drugs, it's not a cop.
somekind

Postby itwazed » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:59 am

Thursday night at Root Society Dome with my brother, KarmicKat, En Fuego, THC, and all the sexy people who joined us on the stage next to the "bed dome"...we danced our asses off and then chilled with some cool peeps till we went back to camp with the sun coming up.
Fly Fat ASS!!! FLY!!!!!
He smoked a phat cronic blunt.
itwazed

Re: Fabulous Moments at BM 2007!!

Postby htrammel » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:54 pm

mdmf007 wrote:I woke up getting a massage from no less than 4 people. All I have to do is open my eyes and I am looking at jake 4 feet away on another massage table. We are positioned looking at each other, and he had already awaken. and was in heaven looking at me as well.

See, that's how all the good parties get started. Lucky you...and Jake.
htrammel

Absinthe

Postby jyesika » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:13 am

Thanks to Absinthe camp who despite being closed at the time let several of our campmates (all who had trecked across the playa and who were stranded in Friday's dust storm) trade recycling for some much needed respite from the storm. You guys are a model of hospitality!
jyesika

Postby Fixxxator » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:53 am

For me it has to be fully realizing that going to the desert is more about time with extended family than a party. I heartily reccomend attending for the full 11 days. the setup and breakdown of a camp built for 80 with 10 of your friends is one of the most rewarding experiences i've........experienced.
Fixxxator

Return to 2007 Theme Camps