Lost Blue leopard print hat!

If you were wearing it, and you lost it, here's where to ask if anyone found it.

Lost Blue leopard print hat!

Postby Mom Lady » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:52 am

I wanted to put the word out in hopes that someone might have picked up a fun blue leopard print fun fur hat, with a black marabou trim around the brim. I lost it Friday somewhere between Root Society and Red Nose district, or as far down 9:30 and Estuary at the port-a-potties. Please please please if you or someone you know found my cherished hat ( which was custom made for me by a very good friend and matches my beautiful blue coat) I would be thrilled to get it back. This coat and hat have extreme sentimental value to me, so PLEASE if you know who has it, let them know! I would pay for shipping and send a very nifty gift in return. Here is a picture of me wearing it in '03 with the coat at Dawn after the Burn. Thank you!!!!

<a>Blue coat and Hat</a>
Mom Lady

Postby Mom Lady » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:58 am

Rawr, sorry my links aren't working.
Mom Lady

Postby Mom Lady » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:21 pm

Mom Lady

Postby Mom Lady » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:12 pm

Small update. The hat is still missing, but I am pretty sure I lost it in a crowd of people watching a fire performance near the front of Cirque Bizerque right on the Esplanade, on Friday evening/Saturday morning, about 2:30 am. About. There was also a telescope I stopped at on 9:30 near Estuary. If any one you know of was there at the time could you please ask around? I adore this hat! Plus its getting cold where I live now,and my head needs it!
Thanks!
Mom Lady

Postby Mom Lady » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:54 am

Any one seen this hat? Please? I am very sad without it. :(
Mom Lady

Postby Mom Lady » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:30 am

Okay! So I know that all you Burners are busting out your bins of dusty costume in preparation for this years event. So with that in mind, can I ask you to take a looksie for my hat? I still miss it TERRIBLY and am willing to up my offer of an equally nifty hat, plus arm warmers, or legwarmers, and blinkie-flashies for my beloved blue hat. Items will be custom made from fuzzy of my choice, to your own measurements. Please if you know someone who found it, let them know too!! :cry:
Mom Lady

Return to 2007 Clothes