Lost - cloth patches with carabiner

If you were wearing it, and you lost it, here's where to ask if anyone found it.

Lost - cloth patches with carabiner

Postby chopper » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:11 am

Hello Burners,

I lost something dear to me at the 2007 burn. I do not know when or where it became lost, but I do know it is no longer with me.

It consists of 3 or 4 cloth patches, each around 4 inches square, each with threading around the edges, and a single grommet, anchored to a single carabiner. The carabiner also had 1 or 2 pieces of brown leather strap attached to it. 2 of the patches are white (or dirty white) and one is green. The patches contain 2 types of symbols:

The white ones - contain symbols that look like a tree with sun rays around it. These were from my wedding. One patch has 2 of these symbols arranged like a circle, the other has 2 symbols reversed and looks more like an angel.

The green one - looks very similar to this image:

But the ink is white, and the design has two hammers and some circular saw blades imposed over the wings.

If you happened to pick up this "sacred bling", I would love to see it again. All expenses paid, and of course a gift for your trouble. Hoping for the best!

Thank You,
Chopper
Chicago, IL USA
chopper

good luck...!

Postby iatMoop » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:51 am

didn't see them around camp or elsewhere...
i'm sure the green one could be replaced, tho...

and maybe ask around at the chicago decomp if anyone saw yer patches...

: )

all the best!
can i make the world now...?
is it my turn yet...?
c'mon... you got to make the world last week...
iatMoop

Thanks...

Postby chopper » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:46 am

..for the response Iat. Hopefully they show up.

I'm practicing non-attachment, but stuff I make myself is kinda rough sometimes. Any and all leads are still appreciated.,
chopper

Return to 2007 Clothes